Honey Trap~

On Tuesday when I reached the school gates I realized something since the band practice was today I wouldn't be able to confront Kisaki in our Rock Club after classes had ended as I originally planned.

"I can always catch him during lunch break. So let's just go straight to the point." Yes, that was the best course of action, rather than letting those feelings develop any further, my options were to either confess and get just simply rejected so those lingering emotions could just die out, or if he agrees date him? Once I dropped my guitar and speaker in the club, I marched back to the classroom ready to see if Kisaki was back.

He was indeed, I slammed the desk he was sitting at, catching his attention.

"What is it now?" He asked looking quite tired of my shenanigans.

"How dare you not show up to school?" He seemed perplexed at the question, probably conflicted as to why I sounded so mad.

"What?" Was the only word he could utter.

"I planned to tell you something yesterday, but you were nowhere to be seen." Then the prankster side took over.

"Were you cheating on me with Hanma again? What does he have that I don't?" He just facepalmed, did I perhaps take it too long?

"Anyway, you, me in the club room together, after you finish eating at lunch break." He reluctantly agreed, most likely realizing I wouldn't let him off the hook so easily.

"Great." Once lunch rolled by after consuming my food, I excused myself from my three amigos and marched towards the club room to have a serious talk with Kisaki.

Sure my nerves may have practically nearly given up on me, and I felt like running away, but hey I already confessed multiple times before, so how was this any different?

We met at the entrance, I opened the door and let him in, locking the door behind us with the key, so one would dare to disturb us.

"So what did you even want to say, for you to look so serious?" I could tell he couldn't figure out the reason for my actions, maybe I was a little unpredictable at times, even to the person that thought of themself to be intellectual.

I cleared my throat while finally admitting.

"I like you!" Great, why was I yelling again?

"Was this really so important? You act like we haven't gone thru this already." He seemed a little bit agitated probably for wasting his precious time. I decided to admit to my wrongdoings.

"You were right before I kept on confessing because I liked to annoy your ass." He looked so smug all of sudden.

"I freaking called it." But then I added.

"But this time I'm serious, with my confession." He decided to roll his eyes at me, once more. I could tell he wasn't taking my word for it.

"Oh, come on Tetta! I mustered up the courage to tell you this, the least thing you could do is give it some proper thought." Then maybe I spoke something unnecessary.

"Maybe you should get rid of your unhealthy obsession with Hinata once and for all!" As soon as those words left my mouth I felt his hand grabbing my chin harshly.

"Be careful what you say Michi." He glared at me, causing me to feel shivers go down my spine, but the temporary daze was suddenly replaced with fury. Did I really have feelings for this guy? Because at this certain moment I just felt like breaking his arm. Could the system perhaps have lied to me? Or did I need to kiss him as they did in K-dramas to find out if they liked the person?

No, if I tried he would probably be even more enraged, I just imagined myself chasing that thought away with a broom like it was a spec of dust. Begone thot.