New Nightgown~

On Friday our parents were already packing for their trip since they were supposed to leave the house early in the morning for the airport. They also assigned us some chores, I was promoted to the lead chef, getting all the cooking responsibility, meanwhile, Kazutora decided to complain about getting to clean the whole house, as if you needed to do it every day. Which wasn't true he was just supposed to vacuum when it seemed dirty and take out the trash, like three times this week.

"What would you prefer making breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day?" I questioned and that made him stop the ruckus. To be honest, I wasn't planning to spend so much time preparing food, making a huge portion and reheating it seemed like a strategy. Kazutora that was spoiled with money all his life had a hard time navigating the kitchen. All he could do was boil water and fry some eggs. Maybe occasionally having him help with the food preparation would help him later in life. But wouldn't the school teach him a little about cooking? Right there existed cooking classes in Japanese schools, and this made me wonder which of the Toman members beside Mitsuya were taking them seriously.

"Let's go grocery shopping, since Michi you'll be in charge of making food you can decide what you need for the upcoming week." Yes, I purchased the snacks but now it was time to stock on the other items as well. We went to the store as a family, took a cart, and wandered around the mart. I didn't want to buy any frozen food, but now when my Japanese food craze was over I wanted to recreate dishes I ate in my previous life. I wasn't even sure whatever to call it that, thing is I could still be alive? But in a coma? Who knew, not me.

"How about I make a lot of spicy food?" Kazutora then protested, he and his meek tolerance.

"No way, you can make it once but for the whole week that's too much." I sighed though I guess I had to think about what Kazu-chan wanted to eat as well.

"Just make normal food." He soon added which made me wonder, wasn't he aware that it was normal to eat spicy dishes in other cultures.

"You meant to say, Japanese food..." I corrected him. Political correctness.

"But I will be grabbing some to Tteokbokki someday next week." Once we bought some chicken, a lot of vegetables and some seasonings we returned back home. We unpacked the load and I was already planning a schedule on which food I would make on which day of the week.

Later in the day, I was chilling inside my room, drawing while Kazutora busted thru the door, waltzed in, and then proceeded to spread himself like butter on top of my bed. He snatched some manga that I borrowed from Ryohei. Because I was concentrating so much on my art piece I decided to ignore this weird behavior, however, a few moments later I received a mission.

'Would you rather mention about unlocking your twin abilities, or pinch your brother's cheeks?' It was fascinating to see that the system already acknowledge him as part of the family, I chose the first option overjoyed at any opportunity for excellent jokes.

"Kazu-chan... we should try to awaken our twin powers... how about this, try to guess what I'm thinking right now." I was imagining that I was sending secret messages to Kazutora of delicious and juicy watermelons.

"I know!" He suddenly exclaimed, giving me hope that receiving this ability in fact could be a possibility.

"You were thinking about Baji's soft kissable lips." What did I even expect at this point? But I had a great comeback.

"I told you to read my thoughts, not your own... you should know better than that, I always call him Keisuke, stupid." I felt proud because he couldn't refute this statement, I even stuck out my tongue for greater emotional damage. That's when I got a pillow smashed into my face. No, he didn't. I grabbed my own mighty weapon and smashed him back. A large fight soon ensued and we were running around like crazy trying to strike each other with the pillow. Because of the chaos, we didn't hear when mother called us from downstairs, so when the door opened to my room, mom nearly got hit by a flying pillow, which to our surprise Keisuke stopped from transpiring. But then I saw Senju emerging from the shadows as well. How come they arrived at the same time? Such a mystery.