Fashionista~

The first nonsense I had to deal with, this early in the morning was receiving two nearly identical good morning messages, all would be good and dandy if they weren't sent by the two guys that I had the pleasure to spend the day with yesterday.

One of the messages read like this.

"Good morning my goddess." While the second one was.

"Good morning Kitten~" Followed by a bunch of heart emojis. But nonetheless, I was slightly impressed by their dedication to waking up so early only for this.

I decided to respond, to Taiju I send something along the lines of.

"Good morning, bask in my eternal glory, mortal." Meanwhile, I called Ran a lizard.

"Don't tell me kissing them both will make matters worse..." Even if the system asked me to do it, there was always another option I could have pursued.

"Maybe I should stop thinking that gathering points from the system is the most important thing in the world." As I was trying to change my clothes, a call came thru.

Upon picking it up the first thing I heard was whining coming from Ran.

"Why are you so mean to me?" I just played ignorance.

"There was nothing mean contained in my message to you, what are you on about?"

"How is calling me a lizard not mean?" I then went down the memory lane and recalled this one Skyrim post.

"How dare you! Why would you slander lizards? I married a lizard-man in one of the games I played, and loved him deeply, begone thot!" And I hung up, laughing like a maniac. There was no better strategy than confusing your enemy.

When I finally managed to change my outfit I walked downstairs for the morning breakfast.

"So how are the preparations going mother?" She suddenly looked serious nodded her head and responded.

"Very well, you will receive some papers tomorrow." Perfect, I could visit some therapist professionals and see if they can be of any help.

"Awesome." Was my response.

"What is this about?" Kazutora asked confused.

"Mom and I are trying to find places to have a mother, daughter date ...how about you spend some one-on-one day with dad as well?" Dad seemed to have liked the idea I just proposed. To be honest I wasn't so sure what kind of hobbies dad had outside his work. Would he be one of those people that would enjoy sports or comics? Because I was pondering about it instead of outright asking, I was eating so slowly that mom had to remind me I had to hurry up if I didn't want to be late for school.

Today I had to pursue another band practice, so once I was playing some tunes, I recalled how I would be meeting Mitsuya today, so he could take Izana's and Kakucho's measurements. I glanced at Emma and reminded myself how she too liked to partake in fashion. Maybe she would like to be invited?

"Emma... would you want to tag along with me today?" She tilted her head while asking.

"What's the occasion?" I quickly summarized my plans to her.

"I asked Takashi to help me with making clothes for Izana and Kakucho, would you like to be part of it? Today we going to choose which clothes Taka-chan will make." She agreed instantly.

"Sure that sounds fun." And soon Senju joined in on the conversation.

"Didn't you say Kakucho is your childhood friend?" She questioned as I nodded my head agreeing.

"Can I tag along? I want to know what kind of stories he has to tell about you." I guess since I had not much to share myself, she decided to change her target. Since Michi didn't exist before I came here, all the childhood memories were fake. Also, the only way I could see them was thru the memory core, but there weren't that many of them gathered there, considering the system found them useless.