Anchor~

On Thursday Keisuke decided to pay us a visit, and instead of hanging with Kazutora per his usual habit, he chose to spend time with me instead.

"Are we supposed to put on an act of an inseparable couple that can't get enough of each other's presence?" I asked raising my brow in wonder what his answer would be. While he was sitting on my bed reading the new manga I received from the Christmas party, I was using my low desk to make a few sketches.

"It isn't an act if it's true." He reasoned while maintaining his usual grin.

"I dunno, you kind of came here on your own account, inviting yourself over, I don't recall ever calling you expressing that I miss you or anything... so..." I pointed out, causing his face to go sour.

"Oh come on Michi, don't be so cruel, when you were dating Kisaki you used to see him every day in school, but still chose to go on dates with him outside of school often, why are you treating me so coldly then?" That was a great question that I had no immediate answer to. Intrigued I asked myself why that was and what came out of it was strange.

"Since I was planning on asking you out after new years eve, but instead was rushed to make a decision by the system when I wasn't ready, this kind of feels unreal to me." I titled my head in confusion, not sure why I came to such an answer, but then realized something, that caused me to grin mischievously.

"Were you jealous back then?" I asked, but this guy decided to deny the fact.

"Nope, I knew you would break up with him sooner or later and choose me instead, it took longer than anticipated tho." But before I could comment on it, Kazutora arrived disturbing the flow of the conversation.

"I got you this!" He was holding onto a tiny nicely wrapped package which he soon shoved into Keisuke's hands. Who sighed at the unexpected interruption, but decided to open it on the spot, knowing full well he would be bugged about it until he did. It looked like he needed to get used to receiving random gifts in the most unforeseen times from us siblings that had no better use of our money.

Before the content was revealed Keisuke decided to voice his appreciation, only to regret the words soon after.

"Are those condoms?" I heard and yes upon closer inspection I realized it was indeed the case. So without missing a beat I soon expressed.

"Classic Kazutora." But Keisuke let his frustration be known.

"Are you for real dude? Why would you gift it to me around your sister? What if she gets the wrong idea?" On one side he looked quite mortified, perhaps that I would see him as a pervert and break up with him? On the other his face was red. I wasn't too sure what he was imagining, instead, I decided to ask.

"So did you at least get the right size? I mean if you going to prank someone, best to put in some effort as well." I was not really phased by my brother's weird antics, which posed the question, should I return the favor once he gets himself a girlfriend as well?

"They should be, but for certainty, you should try them out... how about right now?" I facepalmed at the suggestion, but being my usual self I decided to entertain his idea, therefore in a teasing tone I mentioned.

"Maybe we will... maybe we won't.~" But this menace didn't back down.

"You also have a backup." He winked probably thinking I kept at least some of the condoms from the lecture.

"Unfortunately they are all gone, so there is no backup in this room," I explained, but he proceeded to gasp in horror.

"You used them all? In a such short amount of time? Was it with Kisaki or Hanma that once slept over, or Ran since you were visiting him so often?" I opened my mouth, shocked by his absurd implication. Grabbed a pillow and smacked his face.