Succubus?

Dad took some time off from work to help me with the new contract issue, even if I told him I had everything under control he insisted while saying that he wouldn't let his daughter be exploited

Dad took some time off from work to help me with the new contract issue, even if I told him I had everything under control he insisted while saying that he wouldn't let his daughter be exploited. However he forgot that the manager was already familiar with him, so he would be too scared to pull anything. Once everything was fixed and we agreed on only one month's time again. The manager wanted to hand me one-year employment right off the bat, but we turned it down, dad mentioned how it would be better to focus on my school work once I returned for the new semester. As we walked out of the establishment dad asked.

"Before I return to work would you like me to drive you back home Michi?" I shook my head.

"I was planning to visit the supermarket to fill our pantry with some snacks, for the sleepover." Today mom handed me over the money and told me to go wild. Kazutora was given the same treatment but he handed his share of money and asked me to run an errand for him. Though I planned to also stock up on some instant ramen packages because I wasn't sure how well those guys could take care of themself. I could make breakfast for the girls, assumably Emma would wake up and help out even, but I didn't want to put Mitsuya on the spot. He had exceptional cooking abilities, but I didn't want him to spend the whole morning cooking for his friends, because he was already taking care of people on daily basis.

Dad nodded, we hugged and went out our separate ways. As I reached the supermarket I was walking around the aisles until I felt my body losing balance.

"Wait is that my skill acting up? Stupid guys and feeling sexy!" I embraced my body for impact and soon my body tumbled onto the floor. I just sighed but my eyes met with Ran's, what were the Haitani brothers doing here? I tried to quickly pick myself up but my hand slipped, but unexpectedly three other guys in the store swarmed me.

"Do you need help?" All three of them outstretched their hands to me at the same time. I just looked at this scene perplexed, but shortly I heard Rindou say.

"She's not any demon, but a Succubus!" This fool dared to point at me, I took one of the stranger's hands as he helped me stand up. Abruptly Ran declared.

"I don't mind spending some alone time with a Succubus." I wasn't even sure what was going on, did they lose their minds? Ran tried to move closer sending me a wink as Rindou was trying to stop him warning him about how he would lose his life force, or possibly die.

"Thank you," I said to the guys as I dipped out of this section of the store. To be honest I would have appreciated it if I could ditch every single item on the cart and run back home.

"First they make me out to be a demon, and now they decided I'm a demon that seduces men?" I think I heard them speaking from the other aisle, a few moments, I just begged them to not cross me again.

"But how can she be Succubus in this form?" How sexy did they want a 13-year-old to be?

"She must be a low-level demon." Ran assured his little brother.