Toman Meeting~

I glanced at the calendar which told me today was the 20th of July, was something important taking place today? Yes, I read the manga but it was hard pinpointing all the dates to certain events, especially now when there was no way to reread the manga chapters, I could only trust my memory which wasn't that great. It was easy to remember the most important fights like the 3rd of August, Halloween, and then Christmas. While any other event that happened outside of that spectrum, who knew when they would take place certainly not I. Wasn't the war with Moebius being announced soon? Wasn't Takemichi shadowing Draken like a day after that, how was I supposed to find the location of the hospital if I missed that day. Of course, I could always ask someone about the location, but how would I even explain why I was aware of this case when no one ever told me about it? Furthermore, it was like exposing myself, who wouldn't connect the dots if they heard me asking for that girl's whereabouts and then the next day they hear about a miracle taking place?

I sighed wondering how I would find out if today was that special day in Toman's history or not, that's when the most ridiculous message came my way.

"Yo Michi! Mikey and Emma want you to come to today's Toman meeting." Keisuke wrote. Why would they, and why did they ask Keisuke specifically to send me this message?

"Why tho?" Would he even provide a normal answer? However, he responded insanely fast as if he was just anticipating an answer to his message.

"Emma said she wanted to hang out, but Mikey wanted to ask you something." Why did he need to ask me anything during or after a Toman meeting? It made zero sense to me what topic could be so important it couldn't wait? I was questioning whether this was a good idea like the rowdy crowd wasn't my cup of tea. Actually, any crowds would make me jittery, that's when fate became decided for me.

'Would you rather arrive at the Toman meeting per Sano's request or seek out Taiju Shiba?' This system really enjoyed Koko's suffering, I guess attending would somehow play in my favor.

"I will only go if someone provides me a ride." I didn't feel like taking my bicycle over there at least if I arrived with Keisuke no one would try to pick a fight with me.

"Gotcha, I will pick you up at 5." I shook my head at this strange development and decided to spend some quality time with Kazutora until Keisuke arrived. I knocked on his door room.

"Come in." He was laying on his bed staring at the ceiling, was he perhaps bored?

"So how was your first visit to the therapist?" He gave me this blank look and I understood maybe it was a little too personal for him to share it with me yet.

"Good." was the only answer I obtained, so I naturally shifted to another topic.

"Are you getting enough attention in this household then?" He seemed taken aback by my question.

"Shall I take it as a no?" There was not much time I could spend with him during those last few days.

"Then I shall take matters into my own hands." I came closer to his bed.

"So lemme just scooch right here if you don't mind." I jumped onto the bed beside him and put him into a hug. We lay there like this for a few minutes just enjoying each other presence, until he asked.

"So what are you so busy with?" Right, I haven't explained to him what I usually do.

"I have a part-time job at a maid cafe."

"Why?" was his sole question, I could just give him the same excuse that I did before to my parents.

"I just thought it would be fun, also I believe I look adorable in a maid outfit." Another thing I mentioned to my parents was gaining some experience in life, but I didn't need to mention it to him.