Motorcycle Craze~

31st of August came around, the last day before the summer break would be over and school would begin once more. I had no clue how to spend the day to make the most out of it.

"Good Morning," I said while walking downstairs, surprised to find Kazutora already by the breakfast table, considering I nearly always made it there before him.

I send him a smile, but once my ass plopped onto the chair, Kazutora decided to pick up a topic I wasn't expecting at all.

"Since you have the funds, how about purchasing a motorcycle sis?" I blinked, my brain still half-asleep. I proceeded to give a quick glance at my parents to seek permission or more like help in this situation. Because hey, I surely wasn't of age to be driving such a vehicle, considering the legal age for a motorcycle license was 16, so he and most of the Toman members were most likely driving it illegally.

"Kazu-chan I understand you perhaps want to drive around together with your sister, but Michi never learned how to drive a motorcycle." She was right, before coming to this world I never even sat on one, despite I did have a normal car driving license in my previous body but never liked to drive around in a car. Public transportation for the win.

"Don't worry mom, I can always teach her how to drive." I and my parents send glances at each other, they probably figured out that I most likely would need to purchase a bike down the lane, but was I ready for it? I wasn't too sure.

"I'm happy for your suggestion and your willingness to teach me, but give me some time to ponder about it, will you?" Kazutora nodded, but suddenly had this sullen look on his face, which made me feel a tad bad. Possibly he also wanted to spend more time together, but I decided to keep it together, I was still kind of terrified of driving around on two wheels, based on my previous experiences, but Kazutora's mood quickly changed as it seemed he had more things to talk about.

"I heard from Chifuyu that today is your last day of training with the legendary duo, have you perhaps thought of extending the period?" As I pondered about the answer mom intercepted the conversation.

"Maybe you should keep the training ongoing Michi, your health seemed to have improved since you began going there." Maybe it was for the best, the system may improve my stats with time, but if there is no experience to back it up with, I could totally see myself losing fights with guys that had fewer stats but more courage and more experience to get them thru.

"I will take it up with Waka once I go there today." Yes asking for his opinion would be the best, if by chance I already mastered the techniques then that would be out of the question.

This topic made me want to pay some attention to the stats, sometimes it felt like they were rising faster when I wasn't constantly monitoring their growth.

Intelligence: 39

Luck: 40

Endurance: 37

Agility: 38

Strength: 37

If I somehow could reach it to 60 on all before the Valhalla fight that would be great.

Once I finished eating breakfast I made my way to the gym. Benkei was dressed like he was going outside, so my first assumption was that Wakasa would have been my coach for today, but I soon was proved otherwise.

"Don't change your clothes Michi, in fact, this getup is perfect." I looked down to steal a glance at my long jeans, a simple t-shirt, and a pair of sneakers, today I didn't feel like dressing over the top.

"For what?" Suddenly Senju gave me a leather jacket as I looked at it confused, did she really want me to wear it, in this weather?

"To protect your arms." Was her brief explanation.