Glipmse Into Future~

I looked around, finding no one in my vicinity, just shelf's upon shelves filled with movies, so I took a stroll around the DVD store and found Takemichi talking with the shop assistant in another aisle. He seemed deep in thought, probably still processing this new timeline he found himself in.

Once the other party disappeared I walked in closer and tapped him on the shoulder to inform him of my presence. When his eyes landed on my figure he gasped in shock, even spooning me around, to make sure every detail of my outfit was remaining the same.

"You traveled here with your own body?" He was fascinated by it, and I sure found his endless enthusiasm quite cute, but I couldn't stop myself from commenting on his current outfit as well.

"Shouldn't we discuss your gate-up tho?" His hair was slicked all the way back, and he was wearing something that looked like an expensive tracksuit paired with probably limited-edition sneakers and a luxury watch.

"No matter how I look at it... you look like one of those tacky Russian rappers, that have no ounce of fashion sense."

"Michi!" Takemichi yelled, and we sound found ourselves laughing at the fact.

"But you do have a point, every single item I'm wearing seems quite expensive." After some quick chitchat, we decided to exit the store to see the new world before us.

"Let's go discover the new timeline." Due to both of our nervousness, we decided to hold hands for the moment. Being conscious that we had each other's backs made us feel so much stronger and ready for what was to come.

"I thought you were going to rent movies, not hit on minors..." A dude hit up Takemichi right off the bat. I started to analyze all his features, trying to pinpoint if this was someone we knew. And although this fella had a more intimidating and fierce aura than before. By recalling his future self that I witnessed in the manga I could finally tell who we were dealing with.

So when I figured out it was Kazushi standing before us, I found this interaction odd. He jumped to the worst conclusion and absolutely didn't recognize me. I looked to my side and quickly realized how Takemichi wasn't worried in the slightest. Making me believe because of this guy's current look he had yet to recognize him.

Recognizing the severity of our situation, I quickly whispered into Takemichi's ear and gave him instructions.

"Why should I?!" He seemed so confused, but after I glared in his direction he quickly recollected himself.

"She's actually my niece!" Kazushi gave me a dubious look but quickly spoke up.

"Whatever just leave her behind and let's go, or we will be late." Takemichi appeared to be a wrecking mess and couldn't muster the strength to stand his ground. I elbowed him to make him go against the dude in front of him he was so afraid of.

"Actually she's coming with us!"

"You know that's not the wisest of ideas." I could see some pity in his eyes aimed toward me, but I wasn't concerned in the slightest, I could protect myself no doubt.

"Just follow my uncle's commands and stop wasting our time!" I took the lead. Kazushi just sighed and opened up the back door to the fancy car waiting for us, as he himself crawled into the passenger seat.

Once the car engine started we whispered among each other.

"Listen Takemichi... would someone that was pinned to a bed by a girl, suddenly forget about the incident even if it took place like in middle school?"

"Not sure where you're going with it, but I believe that would be a quite memorable experience to have." I couldn't believe this guy was blushing just because of the sole image in his head.