CHAPTER 02

The laundry room was at the end of the corridor on this floor. After entering, Xiao Zhan walked to a washing machine, plugged in his laundry card, and threw his clothes in. He sprinkled in some washing powder, then closed the lid of the washing machine, pressed the switch, and sat down on the bench to the side to wait.

He took out his phone and browsed for a while. There wasn't much new. On his timeline, there were only dozens of pet bloggers that he followed that posted cute pictures every day.

Xiao Zhan really liked animals, cats, dogs, birds and all. He originally had a golden retriever and a pair of cats at home. Unfortunately, he couldn't take care of them at school and they had been fostered out to his grandparents'.

While he was scrolling, a message popped up in the friend group, someone had pinged him.

Liu Han: [@XiaoZhan, which alpha did Zhan Ge teach how to be a man today?] There was also an attached picture.

Xiao Zhan opened it to take a look. It was the scene from when he confronted that alpha in the afternoon. He didn't know which of the onlookers had been sneaking shots.

Luo YongHeng: [Probably one of this year's freshmen, who else in our school isn't afraid of death, daring to deliberately use pheromones to hit on Zhan Ge? ]

Xu Qian: [Let us mourn for 3.2 seconds for the 32nd fallen alpha. ]

Xiao Zhan: [How do you keep such good track? ]

Xu Qian: [Everyone in your exclusive forum thread keeps count for you. ]

Xiao Zhan didn't care to look at the school forum very much. He vaguely knew that he had a thread, but he hadn't opened it. He knew himself best, so there was no need to read other people's comments about himself.

His wet hair dangled down on both sides and drops of water fell onto the screen and splashed. Xiao Zhan wiped it with his towel and found that his classmate had sent another message.

Liu Han: [Zhan, I heard the dorm manager today say that they want to put a new freshman alpha in your room.]

Xiao Zhan paused in wiping his hair and frowned deeply.

Xiao Zhan: [Laozi never lives with anyone.]

Liu Han: [No way, I heard it's someone with family connections who also mentioned you specifically by name.]

Family connections? Also mentioned him by name?

These two phrases came together in Xiao Zhan's mind and resulted in only one conclusion.

Deserves a spanking, really deserves a spanking.

Xiao Zhan: [Haha.]

Liu Han: [......]

Luo YongHeng: [......I feel that the number will soon rise to 33]

Xu Qian: [Please delete the "I feel"......]

Xiao Zhan didn't want to look at this phone anymore, why were so many things broken today.

Since he had started university, he had a dorm room of his own, peaceful and happy. By virtue of him being the dean's nephew, naturally nobody said anything about him. But it turned out that he would be living with an alpha now, just when his suppressant was about to fail.

Crazy, eh?

Xiao Zhan immediately called his aunt, the phone ringing two or three times before the call was answered:

"This little brat is stirring up trouble for me again?!" Shen YongMei really thought he had committed a crime again after such little time.

"Aunt, the dorm manager said that there's an alpha coming to my dormitory." He intentionally put on a bit of a coquettish tone, "I don't wanna, make him go to another dorm room."

Shen YongMei froze for a long moment and took a few seconds to reply, "I hear you, but the family connection is the president so I can't do anything, but......this alpha shouldn't pose any threat to you......"

When Xiao Zhan heard that the background of the connection was so powerful, he realized that his aunt was really powerless and could only be forced to accept the reality.

Anyway, he had a hundred ways to make the other party voluntarily back out of the arrangement.

After finishing up the chat with his aunt, just as he was hanging up the phone, the door of the laundry room was pushed open. Xiao Zhan inadvertently looked up at the person and he stared, his heart trembling slightly.

Zou Rui came in with a basket of clothes, wearing a tank top similar to him, except that the muscle definition of his body was significantly more cut than his own. The low neckline exposed part of his pectoral muscles, the wheat-colored skin was dotted with drops of water, running down his chest and arms.

Zou Rui saw Xiao Zhan and winked at him, "Also doing laundry?"

Xiao Zhan thought this question was really kind of stupid, but Zou Rui had asked, so he reluctantly responded, "Yeah."

Zou Rui was the "person he liked" that he had told his aunt about.

In fact, Xiao Zhan didn't know what it meant to like someone, but if he had to find a single alpha around him who was stronger than him, then there was only Zou Rui.

As the captain of the school basketball team, Zou Rui, who had a strong physique and a strong pheromone scent, was very sought-after. Every time a game became fierce, the pheromone that he, intentionally or unintentionally, released made a lot of omegas' knees go weak. However, he didn't currently have an omega partner. In other words, anyone had a chance.

Beyond the fact that he sometimes displayed a type of greasy flamboyance, Zou Rui's personality was kind, not arrogant at all, and he had good looks. Xiao Zhan had a good impression of him.

Zou Rui also seemed to have a good opinion of him, often texting with him, but otherwise there was no progress. The two had known each other for almost a year, the time was ripe, but they were always in an ambiguous, flirty relationship.

Xiao Zhan really had disdain for having to take the initiative himself, but he was being forced by reality. If he didn't take the initiative, the only alpha that he was eyeing may be stolen.

He thought for a while and then picked a topic, "Zou Rui, you have good muscles. How do you train?"

Zou Rui closed the lid of his washing machine and turned at the sound of the words. He flexed his biceps, "Are you talking about these? Or this here?" He lifted his shirt and exposed his abs.

Xiao Zhan: "......"

Zou Rui was completely unaware of Xiao Zhan's speechless. "In fact, there is a way to build muscles throughout the body."

"......what way?"

"Planking, I can hold it for ten minutes." Zou Rui took a few steps closer, looking Xiao Zhan over, thinking that had been a smooth pickup line. He smirked, exaggerating the curve of his lips, "But if you lie under me, I wouldn't be able to hold it more than a minute. "

Xiao Zhan: "..."

"How about it? Is your heart racing?"

The hell is my heart racing.

Whenever Zou Rui said or acted in such a greasy, flirty way, Xiao Zhan felt that he was being tortured to death.

He endured talking to Zou Rui for a while, until finally his clothes finished washing. Xiao Zhan couldn't think of other topics of conversation, so he simply said, "I'm heading out."

"Mm, talk later." Zou Rui shook the phone in his hand, indicating it.

Xiao Zhan nodded his head and heaved a sigh of relief after walking out the door.

Finding a partner is so fucking hard.

Thanks a lot for reading! Hope you enjoyed.

Your comments and votes will be highly appreciated here. Follow me for more updates.

STAY TUNED!

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!
HAVE A GREAT DAY / NIGHT!