CHAPTER 23

When they went to class on Monday, Xiao Zhan followed Wang Yibo out of the dormitory. The many students coming and going on the path watched them in the interest of gossip. Xiao Zhan was calm and composed, acting as if they were merely air surrounding them, but Wang Zhe, who was being sized up by everyone, suddenly couldn't figure out what to do with his hands or feet, awkwardly flailing.

Xiao Zhan sighed and pulled Wang Yibo by the hand, "Don't be afraid. Get in touch with me if anything happens."

"Xuezhang, I'm not afraid, I'm......" he cut himself off without saying the rest.

There was nothing much Xiao Zhan could do for him since class time was quickly approaching. He could only comfort him a little as they walked towards their respective academic buildings and separated.

All morning, Xiao Zhan was a little preoccupied, so he barely heard any of the professors' lectures. His mind was focused on how to make that silly dog more bold. It'd be better to teach him how to fight, otherwise he'd never be able to feel reassured.

After pondering over and over again, Xiao Zhan secretly pulled his phone out behind the cover of a book. He typed "How to train your boyfriend's willpower" in a webpage search box. The resulting suggestions were all not suitable for children. Netizens could really think crookedly about the very serious word "willpower".

(t/n: train also can mean toughen, develop, temper, etc)

He removed the word "boyfriend" and thought hard for a moment on what to search to avoid the crooked results. After a few seconds, he searched once again with the keywords: "How to train your son's willpower."

In the afternoon physical education class, Xiao Zhan , who was now filled with the heart of an old father, entered the sports field with his netizen's tricks in hand. For the first time ever, he didn't go to play ball, but instead stood on the sidelines of Wang Zhe's class and observed him from a close distance.

Alright, let's start by training him to stop being shy.

A few girls in Wang Zhe's class group soon noticed Xiao Zhan and immediately blushed and started whispering to each other. A moment later, a large group of people in Wang Zhe's class group secretly cast inquisitive glances towards Xiao Zhan and a boy standing behind Wang Yibo poked him. Wang Yibo turned around, confused, then glanced in the direction his classmate was pointing.

"!!!"

Because the teacher in front of the group was explaining the arrangements for the end of term exam, Wang Yibo didn't shout, but the corners of his mouth tilted up, beaming until his white teeth showed and his eyes curved up.

Just then, the boy next to Wang Yibo touched his shoulder and leaned in close to whisper something in his ear. Wang Yibo bowed his head slightly, though his eyes still darted towards him from time to time.

Xiao Zhan scowled.

Laozi is right here watching and you even dare to exchange private words with others?

After listening to the boy's words, Wang Zhe's ears turned a little red and the eyes looking towards him became even more shy and evasive.

Xiao Zhan clenched his hand into a fist, thinking for a moment about how he ought to educate his alpha.

By unlucky coincidence, someone who didn't fear his icy expression came over to provoke him, "Who is our Zhan Ge looking at? Oh, turns out it's that weak alpha."