CHAPTER 57

It was yet another night of excessive indulgence. When he woke up, Xiao Zhan had two dark circles under his eyes and his throat was so dry he could cough out dust.

He turned his head to look at the culprit beside him. Heh, he's sound asleep.

"*hiss*......ow!" Wang Yibo was torn from his sleep by the pinches to his cheeks. Feeling severely wronged, he looked over at his violent omega, "What's going on......"

Xiao Zhan could barely raise his arms and his lower body couldn't support him at all. Wang Yibo's strength had been so frightening. He'd gone against his elder's wishes and used all his strength and what had even been the use of blocking his mouth? Those loud *pa pa pa* sounds had quickly penetrated the dorm walls.

But that wasn't what had made Xiao Zhan angry.

"You're so fucking awesome, Ge. Daring to go out on the balcony. Next time, are you going to put on a show fucking me in front of everybody in the 1000-seat auditorium?"

Wang Yibo drew him into his arms and tried to kiss up, "Your words inflamed me so I just took you out there......I definitely won't let other people watch you."

Xiao Zhan still didn't buy it. Wang Yibo had clearly become a degenerate, saying that it was his words that "inflamed" him. He'd been carried out to the open-air balcony and fucked with his mouth covered. He simply hadn't had the strength to resist. Though it hadn't been very long, just a few minutes, before they'd gone back inside the dorm, if the neighboring dorm room residents had happened to notice the unusual sounds, they could've seen everything clearly by just stretching up a bit and looking.

"I suspect at this very moment it's already been posted on the forum, 'which alpha in heat released so many pheromones in the middle of the night'." Xiao Zhan shot him a cold glare, "If there are any omegas in heat because of your pheromones, I'll treat it as if you cheated."

Wang Yibo's expression collapsed immediately, "How could that be......"

"How could it not? You don't want other people to smell my pheromone, so do you think I want other people to be smelling my alpha's pheromone? Think clearly on who you are. You are my man, you belong only to me, OK?"

When he heard this, Wang Yibo was so happy his tail wagged again, "Okay, okay, I was wrong, I will never do that kind of thing again."

Xiao Zhan nodded in satisfaction and patted the head of his silly dog, "Very good."

He'd just been throwing out words, so he hadn't expected that when he was scrolling on his phone that night, he'd discover that it really was a hot topic on the forum.

1L: "What the fuck, did you all smell that last night? Which alpha's pheromone scent is so powerful?"

2L: "I smelled it! After a moment, I sensed that it was coming from the middle of the third floor downstairs. Who lives there?"

3L: "Are you mistaken, Upstairs? Of the alphas in the whole school who could have this kind of pheromone, according to my investigations, none of them live there."

4L: "3rd Floor, why have you investigated this kind of thing......"

5L: "Yeah, chicken cage warning1 for the 3rd floor."

6L: "Classmate on the 3rd Floor, did your village just connect to the internet? Doesn't the new male god alpha who conquered Zhan Ge live there."

7L: "What the fuck!"

8L: "What the fuck!"

9L: "What the fuck!"

10L: "Fuck me, I almost forgot that one! Reportedly a burst of his pheromone scared three alphas into kneeling!"