CHAPTER 61 (Bonus p3)

Wang Yibo's soul fled his body at this call of "husband". On the way home, he did nothing but giggle all silly. If Xiao Zhan hadn't been an omega, he was afraid that people passing by might've thought he was kidnapping an intellectually-disabled man for human trafficking.

As they arrived home, just as Xiao Zhan finished turning the key to open the door, he heard a loud *bang!*. With the noise, colorful streamers fell down from above and the Wang couple, who should've gone to sleep a long time ago, laughed at them while holding a party popper.

Xiao Zhan who'd been sprayed with streamers: "......"

When the older couple saw that he wasn't uttering a word, their smiles gradually stiffened and they looked at their son in panic: Failure?

Wang Yibo let out a helpless laugh, "Mom, Dad, I told you not to do this kind of thing." He lifted Xiao Zhan 's left hand and showed them the ring he was wearing.

The older couple heaved a sigh of relief and quickly lifted a phone to report the progress to the other end of the video call, "In-law1, it's done, it's done!"

Xiao Zhan glanced at the person on the screen, "......Dad?"

"Ai, baobei!" Father Xioa was beaming with joy, "Xiao Wang was so worried about you finding out, but I said, you're so dull you'd never figure it out! Nice surprise, right? Ha ha ha ha."

Xiao Zhan : "......"

Mama Wang smiled and said, "From now on, you'll be a real member of the family. If Wang Yibo bullies you, don't hesitate to complain, we'll lecture him in your place."

Papa Xioa replied from the sidelines, "The mother-in-law shouldn't say this kind of thing. Our key target of protection should be Xiao Wang. I know my son best, who can possibly bully him?"

......is this still my father?

"Mom, Dad, since I promised, I'll take good care of him properly in the future." Xiao Zhan felt very tired inside. "It's already late. You two go to bed first. We'll also go rest. We have an early flight to catch tomorrow."

"Yes, yes, I know you lovebirds will have a lot to talk about tonight. We won't disturb you. Remember to get a marriage certificate after you return home tomorrow." Mama Wang covered her mouth and chuckled, dragging Papa Wang back to their room.

Silence returned to the house. The two of them didn't speak for a moment. Xiao Zhan was just about to say that he wanted to go upstairs, but he saw Wang Yibo's cheeks were flushed red and that his eyes evaded his when he looked over.

"What's up?"

His alpha shyly rubbed his nose and muttered out, "You mean like......pr-previously, sleeping with your hus......hus......me?" Just trying to say the two syllables made him feel embarrassed.

A fire suddenly ignited in Xiao Zhan 's chest. He gnashed his teeth, "Sleep, let's just sleep!"

He immediately pulled Wang Yibo by the arm up the stairs, into the bedroom. He closed the door and locked it, then pushed the man down on the large double bed and lifted his leg to straddle him and sit down.

Wang Yibo habitually reached out to hug him close and kiss him, but Xiao Zhan held him off with both hands and then pressed him down with a hand on either side of his head.

"Be good and I'll sleep with you."

He sat back astride Wang Yibo's hips, smiling sternly, and stared into the green eyes of the man below him. He seductively pressed a kiss the two rings on his own hand, then nimbly undid his belt and drew it free. He took Wang Yibo's hands and bound them to the headboard, then quickly removed Wang Yibo's belt and bound his feet.