CHAPTER 63 (Bonus p5)

Xiao Zhan kept his word and didn't let Wang Yibo touch even a hair on his head for the entire week.

At first, Wang Yibo begged a few times, saying that he'd been too tired from his business trip and had just accidentally fallen asleep, but he was entirely helpless in the face of his stern, merciless omega who was determined to carry out the punishment until the end. He had no choice but to be obedient and remember to keep his distance.

At last, just before the Friday night party, Xiao Zhan finally relaxed his unyielding stance a bit and allowed Wang Yibo to help tie his tie.

Wang Yibo stood behind him, stretching his arms into the empty air around him without touching him, and reached towards his collar. He bowed his head towards his omega's alluring fair neck, his eyes uncontrollably fixing on the attractive sight. He endured and restrained himself, drawing the actions out for almost five minutes until the tie was finally tied.

Directly facing the full-length mirror, Xiao Zhan watched the man behind him give all his feelings away in his expression and snickered to himself. He deliberately said, "Ge, would you like to touch me?"

Wang Yibo suddenly raised his eyes, nodding heavily.

But Xiao Zhan wouldn't let him off so easily.

"Tomorrow, you'll be able to touch me." He quirked his lips and lowered his voice, "At that time you can strip off my clothes......and, right in front of this mirror, fuck me, okay?"

Wang Yibo's breathing rate suddenly increased, his throat a little raspy as he opened his mouth to speak, "I......I could right now......"

"Not right now." Xiao Zhan 's expression changed in a flash, becoming so fiendish he could scare a child into crying, "I said one week, not a second less."

In the blink of an eye, Wang Yibo fell from heaven to hell, his expression collapsing into despair, "You're bullying me......"

"What, do you have an objection?"

"N-no......"

"Not bad." Xiao Zhan snorted coldly and adjusted his suit, "Come on, take me to meet that shameless omega. I want to see this person who isn't afraid of death, touching my man without my permission."

The annual gathering was held in a grand hotel in the city center. It would be packed all night, because all the employees of the company were invited to attend and many of them brought their families.

Even as the soon-to-be heir of the head office, Wang Yibo had never brought his partner to attend before. It wasn't that he didn't want to, but that there had never been the right opportunity in all this time. So as time went on, the gossips began to suspect that the two husbands were on bad terms. Therefore, when Wang Yibo said that he was bringing his family member, the whole company from top to bottom was desperately curious and wanted to see what kind of godlike omega could've won this excellent, all-perfect1 alpha.

As soon as Xiao Zhan entered the banquet room, he felt the curious eyes probing him from every direction. Before he could even take two steps, someone barred his way.

The one before him was an omega, half a head shorter than him, who had outstanding good looks and was dressed very exquisitely. However, his expression was a bit arrogant and he straight cut to the chase when he opened his mouth, "Hello, may I ask......are you Wang Yibo's spouse?"

Xiao Zhan narrowed his eyes.

Rushing in like this to probe the enemy's status, it's 80% likely this is the guy.

Wang Yibo was following behind and had been stopped by someone who wanted to exchange greetings and a little small talk. When he turned his head, his omega had already been accosted.

He immediately hurried over, just in time to hear Xiao Zhan say, "I'm his xuezhang. The one at his home has recently been at odds with him and wasn't willing to come."

Wang Yibo didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He called out as if begging for mercy, "Xuezhang."

This two-syllable word had rarely appeared since they'd graduated. When Xiao Zhan heard this form of address for the first time in a while, his heart skipped a beat.

But he still pretended to be calm and collected, "What?"

Wang Yibo had no choice but to go along with the act, "Xuezhang......he and I are not at odds. It was all my fault, I made him unhappy."

"Oh?" Xiao Zhan raised his eyebrows, "But I heard him say it's not all your fault. It seems that your company has some omega who thinks they can hook up a married man?"

He turned his head dramatically and asked the omega in front of him, "Wouldn't you say that person is absolutely shameless?"

The little omega flushed red and then blanched. He glanced at Wang Yibo, then cleared his throat and said cutely, "Our Yibo Ge is so handsome and gentle and considerate. For people to like him is very normal, it just shows how charming he is. I don't think it's necessary to fuss over it so much. "

Xiao Zhan 's cold gaze swept up and down his body. Forcing a smile, he said, "These words seem a little reasonable." He asked Wang Yibo, "What do you think?"

Wang Yibo shook his head like a rattle-drum, filled with a strong sense of self-preservation. "I don't think so!"

"Yibo Ge, you don't have to be so nervous, the one from your house isn't here." The little omega tried to snuggle up to him, "The one at your house must be very strict, huh? Just relax for once tonight, okay?"

Wang Yibo recoiled away, not letting the other touch even the hem of his jacket, and said with a frown, "Don't get near me. I already warned you last time. If you do that again, I'll have no choice but to fire you."

The little omega immediately flattened his lips when he heard this. His eyes quickly flooded with tears, "I was just kidding that time, why are you so fierce towards me......" As he spoke, he shifted as if he were about to pounce.

Wang Yibo wanted to avoid him, but he accidentally bumped into a person passing by, so his escape was delayed by half a second and his arm was grabbed.

He immediately shook him off and looked over at Xiao Zhan in panic.

"Extended by one week."

Xiao Zhan stood there with an expressionless face, coldly throwing down this one sentence. Then, he turned around and slipped into the crowd.

Wang Yibo felt so wronged that he almost cried.