CHAPTER 30

After the two finished eating, they returned to their dorm, packed up some things, and set off right away to Wang Yibo's house as planned for winter vacation. Xiao Zhan put his anger aside, his lips perking up in a smile as he hummed a happy little song. Wang Yibo couldn't understand his mood, so he could only say as little as possible to avoid making another mistake.

Although they didn't have much luggage, the snow outside was gradually growing heavy. Wang Yibo was worried that Xiao Zhan would catch a cold, so when they reached the school gate, he called for a car to drive them the rest of the way home.

An hour later, the taxi stopped in a quiet, calm villa area in the city center. Getting out of the car, Xiao Zhan looked at the European-style building in front of him and let out a whistle, "So rich. It's really beautiful."

Wang Yibo was pulling the luggage out of the trunk and felt embarrassed when he heard that, "Xuezhang, you like it for now, but there really isn't anything fun to do at my house."

Xiao Zhan found that laughable. "Silly dog." As if I actually came to play.

They entered the house. The interior design was mainly in a European style. Apparently, Wang Yibo's family preferred Western-style culture. Xiao Zhan committed that fact to mind, thinking that future gifts could be adapted to their taste as much as possible.

By the time they finished arranging and unpacking the luggage, it was almost five o'clock. Wang Yibo's house refrigerator was completely empty, so he asked Xiao Zhan if they should go out to eat or order delivery.

Xiao Zhan thought for a moment. "Is there a supermarket nearby? Let's buy something for ourselves."

Wang Yibo had to admit a fault, "But I can only make a few dishes...... My skill level isn't very high. I'm afraid you won't like the taste."

"It's okay, I'll do it," Xiao Zhan said. His dad had traveled on business frequently when he was a child, so his independent living skills were quite proficient and his home-cooking level was at least average.

Wang Yibo was a little surprised, "Xuezhang, you can cook?"

Xiao Zhan raised an eyebrow, "Don't believe me? I'll let you experience it in a bit."

"Xuezhang is too amazing, able to do anything," Wang Yibo said in admiration.

Since he had already said it, Xiao Zhan devised a plan to show off his abilities. This past semester, he had been looked after by Wang Yibo far too much, eating who knew how many breakfasts and snacks that he brought back. It was time to pay him back for once.

The shopping in this urban area was very convenient. There was a large mall within a few steps of the neighborhood and there was a large supermarket on the ground floor. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo pushed a shopping cart and made their way to the fresh produce section. Wang Yibo didn't often come to this kind of place, so he looked like a curious baby, looking around at everything and giving off the sense that this was a novel experience.

Xiao Zhan laughed at him, "Young master1, what do you want to eat?"

The tips of Wang Yibo's ears went red. The look in his eyes was as gentle as water, "I'll like whatever you make."

Xiao Zhan 's heart skipped a beat. It was just replacing the word "xuezhang" with "you", how could it make his heart race so? His resistance to this silly dog was becoming weaker and weaker.

The two slowly strolled around the supermarket for over an hour. The shopping cart was filled to the brim of not only ingredients for cooking, but also many snacks and daily necessities. After all, they had to live here for nearly a month, so it was better to stock up now in preparation so that later they wouldn't have to go out in the cold weather often.