CHAPTER 55

Over the two days of the weekend, because Xiao Zhan 's body couldn't endure much – after all, he didn't recover as quickly when not in heat – the two stayed at home without going anywhere. On the last evening of the weekend, they quickly packed up the things they'd brought and went back to school.

After being completely marked, Xiao Zhan no longer had to worry about being affected by the pheromones of other alphas. He was now like a jiaolong1 entering the water, insufferably arrogant. Beyond that, the story of how he'd used his own strength to resist three alphas that night spread all over the T University campus, with even outside schools hearing of this legend, so students specially came over to see just what this ferocious omega looked like. Xiao Zhan was in the campus spotlight for a while and topped the Man of the Hour list on the T University forum.

Together with him, Wang Yibo's standing also rose. After that, the school recalled the incident with Yao Yi and gave him a serious demerit, to be restricted to school during vacations. Since Zou Rui was also involved, he was also admonished. He and Xiao Zhan 's old grievance was dug up by some melon-eaters, who enthusiastically discussed all the details. Wang Yibo's fight with Zou Rui also couldn't escape the gossip. In the end, many people realized that this formerly docile puppy-esque alpha was also someone not to be trifled with.

The university web forum's hot topic on Wang Yibo surpassed even Xiao Zhan 's:

[I'm just saying, how could the alpha able to subdue Zhan Ge possibly be weak!]

[Could an alpha who's obedient and also fierce like this be real? How exciting......]

[The contrast is too big! But he's really too handsome!]

[The last time I saw him on the sports field, he lifted up his shirt to wipe his sweat. Those muscles......were intoxicating.]

[Who do you all think would win a fight between Zhan Ge and Wang Yibo? I bet Ge!]

[Wake up, Upstairs, your Zhan Ge has already been completely marked, didn't you see the suspicious red mark on his neck? I'd guess that his alpha definitely tortures him in bed......]

[Fuck me, if Zhan Ge really was pressed down so miserably......I really want his alpha to provoke me in bed.]

[Sisters, don't be so flirty.]

......

Xiao Zhan scrolled through the post and comments, the vein in his temple throbbing. He clicked on the reply box and banged out a line, then clicked submit:

[Fuck off, he can only sleep with me, whoever has any ideas about him has to beat me in a fight first.]

Liu Han, sitting beside him, was incredibly dumbfounded, "......can we not be a bit aloof?"

"Being so flirty right in front of my eyes, the hell I can be aloof." Xiao Zhan threw the phone face down on the desk and shot a foul look at Liu Han, "What did you want to show me? Just looking for me to scold me?"

Liu Han felt like weeping but had no tears. "I just wanted to remind you to wake up, because your alpha is so popular right now. I was concerned there are so many omegas who want him. Just watch him and don't let anyone snatch him away."

Xiao Zhan said in disdain, "If he could be snatched away, I'd twist your head off and hand it to you."

Liu Han quickly said, "No, don't, that's too savage." It took another second for him to react, "Why would it be my head???"

"Who made you talk nonsense." Xiao Zhan shot him a blank glance, then laughed arrogantly, "He loves me to death, he couldn't go on living without me, understand?"