CHAPTER 65 (Bonus p7)

Early in the morning, Wang Yibo was awoken by the scent of food.

He hadn't eaten much the previous night and had used up quite a bit of his energy through vigorous exercise, so at this moment, his stomach was rumbling with hunger. The slightest scent of food woke him up and he rubbed his eyes. Then he saw the long legs of his omega wrapped up in a bathrobe as he sat at the table eating the hotel breakfast.

"Yo, you awake?" Xiao Zhan asked.

Wang Yibo's head ached with a bit of a hangover, but he still smiled and replied, "Yeah, did you sleep well last night......hmm......?"

The smile on his face slowly froze.

There were crumpled articles of clothing scattered across the floor of the room. At first glance, he could tell they'd been ripped off violently. His entire body was naked and Xiao Zhan was obviously not wearing anything under his bathrobe. The partially opened neckline exposed the ambiguous red marks all over half of his chest.

Although his memory of the previous night was a bit fuzzy, Wang Yibo knew at this moment that he'd done something unforgivable under the influence of alcohol. It was as if his head was struck with a hammer and, as the shocks reverberated, he stared blankly at Xiao Zhan , not daring to speak.

"Why aren't you talking?" Xiao Zhan calmly scooped up a spoonful of congee to drink, "Weren't you very capable of it last night? Was that just a bunch of obscenities?"

"I-I......forced you?"

"Heh heh, it didn't stop at forcing, but resolutely fucking me before falling asleep. I was fucked to pieces by you, had to support myself against the wall to go bathe, and almost passed out in the bathroom."

At a loss, Wang Yibo gripped tight at the sheets, feeling incredibly distressed and blaming himself heavily, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry...... I didn't mean to, forgive me, okay?"

Xiao Zhan hummed coldly, "As I said last night, crying and apologizing is useless."

Wang Yibo's expression really did look like he was about to cry. His handsome face crumpled and he immediately got out of bed. He walked over and knelt at his feet, kissing the back of his hand and begging, "Punish me however you want, punish me until you're ready to forgive me. I know I was wrong, I'll never do that again. Don't......don't divorce me......"

Xiao Zhan stopped ladling his congee. "Why are you talking about divorce?"

"I didn't respect your wishes......" Wang Yibo was trembling a bit with panic. "Rape in marriage is also rape. If you sue, the court will definitely judge on your behalf for divorce...... If I'm not allowed to stay by your side for the rest of my life, what would I do...... Don't divorce me, Baby......"

He knew how proud his omega was and how much he hated being disrespected by alphas. He'd committed such a heinous crime, so it was possible that Xiao Zhan might really break it off with him in his rage.

Xiao Zhan saw how worried he was over this and, in the end, his innate nature as a pet lover broke out. He couldn't bear it anymore. He dropped the pretense of his cold attitude, pulling him up and wrapping his arms around his waist. He nestled into his arms.

"Silly dog, what are you thinking? I was a little angry, but I never thought about divorce at all. At most, I'll punish you with another week of not touching me."

When Wang Yibo was granted this amnesty, he heaved a sigh of relief. Even the punishment that had been so difficult to accept previously transformed into a happy event, "Okay, okay, punish me, punish me, it's just a few days!"