CHAPTER 32

In the morning, Xiao Zhan woke up in Wang Zhe's cozy, warm embrace. Even though the bed was obviously large, the two of them were as close together as they'd been in the dorm. Xiao Zhan himself felt it was nauseatingly lovey-dovey.

After brushing his teeth, he walked downstairs in his pajamas, absentmindedly combing his fingers through his unkempt hair. He spotted He Yan eating breakfast at the dining table and abruptly recalled that there was another person living with them like this.

His appearance put him in a bit of an embarrassing awkward predicament, but he'd already smashed the first face-to-face meeting, so he sat down naturally and tried to find a casual topic of discussion.

"Ge, did you make this breakfast?"

He Yan smiled, "It was here when I came down. It ought to be A-Yibo who got up early in the morning to make it."

Xiao Zhan took up the spoon and stirred the rice congee in its bowl. He glanced at the fried egg and ham sandwich on the plate, acknowledging Wang Zhe's housekeeping skills once more in his heart.

"Zhan ," He Yan pointed at his neckline with a ponderous expression, "wear your clothes properly. The weather is cold, take care not to get sick."

The central heating in the house was plenty warm enough, so Xiao Zhan was baffled until he ducked his head and caught sight of a red mark under his collarbone.

This time he really did feel a little embarrassed.

Last night while the two of them were lying in bed, resting, he'd been browsing on his phone, looking over He Yan's social media page1. He'd wanted to see if there was a photo of Wang Yibo from the past when suddenly the silly dog went mad, burying his head against his neck and slowly rubbing back and forth. Several times his lips had run across his gland, going so far as to lick a few times.

He'd nearly gotten hard again and pushed Wang Zhe's head down to stop him. Wang Yibo had taken advantage of the opportunity to suck hard beneath his collarbone before laying back down in his original position obediently.

As a result, it seemed he had left behind such an obviously intimate mark.

Xiao Zhan squeezed his shirt collar shut, his ears a little red, and he coughed softly, "He's like a dog, so annoying."

From beside Xiao Zhan , there came the sound of a chair being pulled out. Xiao Zhan turned his head only to find that Wang Yibo had finished washing up and come downstairs who knew when. His face seemed empty of vitality.

"Xuezhang, morning. Morning, Ge."

He Yan put down his bowl and chopsticks, "Morning! I was able to eat well, thank you very much. But this fried egg was a little raw, be careful about bacteria."

Wang Yibo's spoon paused, "Xuezhang likes to eat soft-boiled eggs. I'll fry them separately next time."

Xiao Zhan didn't want to inconvenience him. "It's okay. Mine can be fried with the rest, just do it according to Ge's preference."

Wang Yibo took a big bite of his own sandwich, the fried egg splitting and leaking yellow. His cheeks bulged as he chewed and his tone was a bit unclear, "Mhm."

Xiao Zhan thought for a while and said, "I'd better make breakfast from now on. Ge, what do you like to eat?"

"I don't care. I'll eat anything you make," He Yan said with a smile. He glanced at his watch, "I have to go to the company. Enjoy your meal."

Xiao Zhan politely got up to send him off at the door and Wang Yibo also followed, his attitude rather solemn.

"What are you two doing? I said you don't need to be so polite." He Yan smiled brightly, "I'm heading out, see you tonight."