CHAPTER 56

In the middle of the week, there was the club cultural festival, which lasted all day and night. Wang Yibo's Astronomy Club had also signed up, intending to mount several astronomy telescopes on the rooftop of the highest building of the school and inviting interested students to come out for a night full of stars.

Xiao Zhan , bored to death and not a member of any club, followed his alpha early to the location to set up. He was able to lift the heaviest equipment one-handed and carry it over his shoulder, not straining at all as he worked.

Two betas who were working together to move the same type of equipment couldn't help but sigh, "This really is 'seeing is believing'1......"

But Xiao Zhan wasn't satisfied at all with his current physique. After he finished moving the stuff, he pulled Wang Yibo over to make him look at his arm muscles.

"Look at this for me, is my muscle here not as defined as before? Why does it seem to be soft when pinched?"

Wang Yibo squeezed gently, "It doesn't. It's about the same as before. It doesn't matter if it becomes soft, it'll come back with exercise."

"You said that like it's easy. Do you know how difficult it is for an omega to build muscles?" Xiao Zhan poked at Wang Yibo's huge bicep to vent his anger, feeling up the elasticity of his buff muscle. "Unlike you alphas, who can just exercise casually and get muscles instantly all over."

After he finished speaking, he continued to feel up Wang Yibo's pecs, not yet satisfied. Wang Yibo usually didn't show much of his skin and almost never wore tight-fitting clothes, so usually his figure couldn't be made out at all from his external appearance. Only Xiao Zhan had the knowledge and experience, having seen just how strong and handsome the entirety of his alpha's body was when naked, especially when he was sweating on the bed and panting with taut muscles throughout his abdomen and waist, simply bursting with male hormones. His eroticism was enough to make a man sink into infatuation.

Wang Yibo grabbed his wandering hands, his ears turning unnaturally red, "I've also worked really hard at exercising......since the beginning in order to make you like me."

Xiao Zhan frowned, "You saying that, don't tell me you think I wouldn't like you if you lost your figure?"

"No......but by comparison, you definitely prefer me with a good figure, rather than being fat all over."

These words were correct. After all, deep down everyone loved beautiful things. Xiao Zhan didn't want to tangle over this subject for the time being, so he asked, "You're obviously together with me every day, when do you go work out? Why didn't I know about this."

Wang Yibo laughed, "I wake up early in the morning when you're still asleep and sometimes I run laps around the sports field. Also when you have classes but I don't, I occasionally go to the school gym where there's lots of equipment."

"Good for you," Xiao Zhan snorted a few times. "Secretly going to the gym behind my back, but making me eat so much every day, want to make me fat and ugly to highlight how handsome you are? Scheming alpha."

The corners of Wang Yibo's mouth lifted even higher. He reached out and pulled the man into his arms, then leaned in close and said shyly, "No one would like you like that, only I would like you......I'd have you all to myself, wouldn't that be great?"

Xiao Zhan wasn't willing to be outdone. He leisurely put on Wang Yibo's shoulder, leaned his head back, and softly ground their hips together where others couldn't see, "Aren't I already yours? Or should we go back this evening and confirm it again?"

Wang Yibo in the end couldn't fight back at all, shy and struggling to bear it. He ducked his head and didn't say anything else. After a moment, he nodded almost imperceptibly.