CHAPTER 54

Late the next morning, the bright sun pierced through the curtains and landed on his eyelids. Xiao Zhan reluctantly opened his eyes just a slit, shifting his body a bit with the intent to roll over, and immediately gasped in pain.

Wang Yibo had just been opening the bedroom door, so when he saw that he was awake, he immediately rushed in and helped him sit up.

The quilt slid down, revealing his naked body. Xiao Zhan discovered that his body was covered with red marks, with scarcely any patch of skin completely unmarked.

His brain was still a bit dazed, so he didn't really understand what was happening. Wang Yibo took a box of medicine out of the plastic bag in his hand and opened it. He took out a small pill and handed it to him with some water, "I just went out to buy this, take it......"

"This......*cough cough*......" Xiao Zhan 's voice was frighteningly husky and he took a few sips of warm water to recover. "What is this?"

The tips of Wang Yibo's ears turned red and he whispered in embarrassment, "Birth control pill......"

Xiao Zhan was stunned. "I have to take this even when not in heat?"

If an omega was knotted outside of heat, the probability of pregnancy was extremely low. But when in heat, even a birth control pill might not be able to completely block the pregnancy.

He suddenly remembered when Wang Yibo had brought up the probability of "that" when he tried to make Wang Yibo mark him completely during the heat last time.

"So you didn't completely mark me last time because you were afraid I'd get pregnant?"

Wang Yibo seemed to become very shy when he heard these words, saying carefully, "Mhm......we're still in school, so it would be inconvenient...... Better to take the pill this time just in case. Rest assured, there are no side effects, but I'll still try to avoid it as much as possible in the future......not going so far, so you aren't uncomfortable......"

Xiao Zhan found his pure and innocent speech to be very amusing and deliberately teased him, "Last night, didn't you say you'd fuck me like that every day? How can you say that and not keep your word?"

Wang Yibo's face instantly flushed red, "Ah, I-I can, I'll obey you......"

After teasing his alpha like this, Xiao Zhan was in a particularly good mood, so he took the pill and swallowed it without hesitation.

"I'll take this medicine for now, but two years from now, when my post-graduation job is stable, if you don't make me take it, I won't care." He smiled and looked at Wang Yibo, "Do you understand what I mean?"

Wang Yibo processed for a few seconds before suddenly realizing the meaning of his words. He jumped up suddenly and stuttered in excitement, "D-d-definitely understand!!!" He threw himself forward and hugged Xiao Zhan tightly, nuzzling him constantly and whining in excitement.

"*hiss*......ow, let go......" Xiao Zhan 's body was still sore, so he couldn't endure this torturous embrace.

Wang Yibo immediately released his grip, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, you should sleep a little longer. You must be tired after only two hours of sleep."

Xiao Zhan paused, wondering, "Two hours?" He glanced at the clock at the head of the bed. It was nine o'clock. How could it be......

Suddenly, his murky brain finally recalled flashes of memory from the previous night and this morning.

......Fuck, really kept going all the way to morning.

No wonder his body was so tired and his voice so ridiculously hoarse.

The most embarrassing part was that Xiao Zhan remembered that he had apparently begged for mercy when his dignity had been exhausted......

"Mmm......Ge......don't......I beg you......oh......" At that time, he had begged Wang Yibo with absolutely no self-respect, half in a daze from pleasure and half unable to bear anymore, but the absolutely sane Wang Yibo hadn't let him off, gripping his waist and violently thrusting again and again against his elder's demand, until finally Xiao Zhan 's consciousness had completely shattered and faded. He'd fainted and passed right out, so his memories after that were all shattered and chaotic.

"You fucker......" He gnashed his teeth for a moment, embarrassed, and scolded, "Such a great man1. Hearing me beg you, did it feel really good?"

Wang Yibo was startled. But perhaps he knew that he had absolute sovereignty over the omega in front of him after completing the mark, because he went so far as to boldly retort, "But you obviously liked it......"

Xiao Zhan 's mouthful of lecturing words was instantly blocked by this sentence.

......I really did like it.

Whether an omega liked to be fucked by an alpha, it really was too easy to tell. If he really hadn't liked it, Wang Yibo definitely wouldn't have used force.

"Well, what about that then? How many times did I say, don't as in 'do not', did you forget that?" He still made his move and lectured Wang Yibo as before, pretending to be angry.

Wang Yibo still argued back, knowing he was right, "But you said yesterday that I shouldn't listen to you, that I should do it until I was satisfied......did you forget that?"

Xiao Zhan scowled. He hadn't expected Wang Yibo would reverse the lecture onto him, but he really had said that and after trying to find something for a moment, he couldn't think of anything to counterattack with.

"You!" He put on an expression of defeat, rudely and unreasonably pretending to be wronged, "You don't listen to me. When you get me, you don't cherish me......Just saying a few sentences and you're so fierce......"

Wang Yibo, who always used a mild tone when speaking, was accused wrongly. He said, flustered, "I-I'm not being fierce towards you, sorry, I was wrong. Xuezhang, don't be mad. I'll do as I'm told, I'll listen to whatever you say!"

"I was called your baby in bed, then I'm hostilely called Xuezhang once you're out of bed......" Xiao Zhan continued to complain in a low voice. He pressed his lips together. His eyes were red, although that was mainly due to lack of sleep, but he still looked very pitiful.

Wang Yibo became incredibly anxious. He hurried to lightly take him in his arms. He pecked at his cheeks and the corners of his mouth, "Baby, baby......I like you the most, I'll obey you......"

Xiao Zhan let him kiss him, then buried his head in his alpha's arms, snickering silently.

Not bad, at least for now this silly dog can still be controlled.