CHAPTER 45

The one-month winter vacation was neither too long nor too short. Xiao Zhan stayed at Wang Yibo 's house for three weeks and then returned home for the last week, accompanying his bitter, lonely father who had finally returned from his business trip.

On the first day of the new term, while heading back to the dorm, Xiao Zhan was still on the road when Wang Yibo sent a message that the dorm had been cleaned up, just as good a housekeeper as before.

That night, Liu Han and Xiao Xiao, who hadn't seen him in more than a month, asked him to go out to eat hot pot, specifically instructing him to bring his family member.

Xiao Zhan sneered at this message, but fulfilled their wish, confidently bringing along Wang Yibo .

As soon as they entered the shop, Liu Han's sharp eyes caught sight of them. He waved his hand and shouted, "Xiao......Zhan Bao! Come take a seat!"

Xiao Zhan gnashed his teeth, this guy unfortunately had remembered his words but this nickname was too infuriating. He walked over and hit Liu Han, "Call that out once more and see what happens?"

Liu Han endured the pain and quickly dodged behind Xiao Xiao, "So what then! What else can I call you besides 'Zhan '? I don't want to call you Zhan Ge, I'm an alpha with integrity! I'll never succumb to your tyrannical abuse!"

Xiao Zhan clenched his fist, "I haven't beat someone up in a long time, so if I lose control and beat you to death, don't blame me."

Liu Han trembled, "Darling, save me! Wang Yibo , save me!"

Wang Yibo smiled and pulled Xiao Zhan 's arm, "Xuezhang, I think Zhan Bao is very cute. Where's it from?"

Xiao Zhan 's heart was moved and he said subtly, "Because my dad calls me baobei and this guy heard it. Only my closest friends call me that."

This hint is so obvious.

But Wang Yibo simply let out an "oh" of understanding.

This silly dog can't be taught.

Liu Han luckily had finally escaped from being beaten. The group had ordered a mandarin ducks' pot, so when Xiao Zhan arrived, the hot pot was already boiling, the spicy aroma permeating the air, concealing the scent on his body. However, when he took a seat, the distance between them reduced and Xiao Xiao from beside him immediately noticed the change in his scent.

"Zhanzhan, hey, your scent......seems to be special," Xiao Xiao lowered his voice and concentrated on him.

Xiao Zhan 's head ached, such a messy nickname appeared.

"What kind of special, isn't it the scent of a post-heat?" he said this as he targeted a prime cut with his chopsticks, his expression not giving away his racing heart.

"Oh goodness! Did your first heat end without you saying a word?" Xiao Xiao squeaked softly, glancing at Wang Yibo on the other side, "Was his pheromone enough? Did you suffer a lot?"

Rather than preventing the suffering, there was simply too much of it.

Xiao Zhan stabbed a beef meatball fiercely, "Enough, it was too fucking much." Even three weeks later, he could still sense excess pheromones on his body, how could that not be enough?

Wang Yibo noticed that they were talking and moved closer to ask, "Xuezhang, what do you want to eat? I'll get it for you."

"No," Xiao Zhan took a piece of kidney meat and placed it in Wang Yibo 's bowl, "reinforce your waist. I need to thank your waist for taking care of me so well recently."

Wang Yibo froze, then his face went as red as the hot pot.

After this meal, Xiao Zhan 's close friends basically learned that he and Wang Yibo were really together. Although the two didn't act too intimately, the sour stink of love coming from the two of them was so obvious it couldn't be ignored.

On Wednesday evening, Xiao Zhan packed up his textbooks and went to his common elective course with Wang Yibo . The course had been selected last semester by the both of them. Wang Yibo admitted that he'd deliberately selected the same course. Xiao Zhan was very impressed with his little scheme, because at long last, the wish of a freshman xuedi and third-year xuezhang attending class together could be fulfilled.

When they arrived at the large classroom, however, they found another person they knew was also taking this course.

Xiao Zhan had planned to walk by without paying him any notice, but he was stopped by a shout.

"Xiao. Zhan. " Yao Yi gnashed his teeth in rage, "Looking at the great things your alpha has done. Zou Rui's face was swollen for several days!"

Xiao Zhan put a hand to his ear and pretended not to have heard him clearly, "Ah? What did you say? My alpha beat your alpha until he was bruised and battered? How is that possible? Didn't you say that he's the weakest? If he can beat Zou Rui, then is the strongest-in-the-universe Zou Rui actually weak?"

Wang Yibo let out a loud laugh, but when he noticed other students around them could hear, he covered his mouth, his shoulders continuously shaking.

Yao Yi's face flashed from red to green for a while, which was just beautiful. "You just wait! I won't let you get away with this!" Once he said this, he stormed out and slammed the door.

"What kind of outdated line was that." Xiao Zhan said with disdain, "I'll go tell the teacher in a moment that someone skipped the first class."

Wang Yibo 's expression was full of admiration, "Xuezhang is so amazing in an argument."

"It should be said that apart from fighting, arguing is the skill I'm second-most proud of." Xiao Zhan was quite pleased with himself, then thought again about Yao Yi just now and said, "This guy is not someone who's easy to deal with. I suspect that the reason you fell down the stairs last time and got hurt was him, so keep an eye out from now on. "

Wang Yibo 's expression immediately became nervous, "Will he hurt you?"

"It's all right, he can't do anything to me."

But Wang Yibo was still very worried. Even after class, he brought the matter back up again, but Xiao Zhan wasn't afraid at all. A fragile omega like Yao Yi, what kind of trouble could he cause? He could subdue him with just one hand.