CHAPTER 68 (Bonus p10)

The next day in the afternoon, Xiao Zhan finally woke up, not knowing if those memories were wet dreams or a nightmare brought on by his heat.

He was weak and sore from head to toe. Exhausted, he slowly opened his eyes bit by bit, until he saw Wang Yibo staring at him with a nervous, scared expression.

"Scold me......"

Wang Yibo's expression was full of regret. He carefully and gently helped him up and gave him small sips from a glass of water. After making sure that his throat wasn't hurt, he grabbed another pillow to help him rest comfortably.

Looking at the red, swollen eyes of his own omega, Wang Yibo's heart ached so badly that his own eyes went red.

He'd woken early in the morning and found Xiao Zhan curled up in a small ball, hiding his face miserably in his own arms, looking as if he'd been violently abused. There hadn't been a single patch of clean, intact skin, every bit covered in purple and red marks, his hole shockingly swollen and even still leaking come, so that the bed was completely soaked and completely ruined for sleeping.

In addition to that, the interior of their huge house looked as if both a thief and a storm had swept through, completely messy with unknown wet patches all over the floor.

His memories of the previous night had gradually returned, until he finally realized that he'd been the massive disaster that had swept through.

"I really don't know what was going on with me yesterday...... I'm sorry." He was frightened by his own atrocious acts, of how he could've been willing to treat his own omega in such a way, "I've clearly stated before that I'd never let you get hurt ever again, but now I was the one to hurt you in such a way...... I know it's too late to say anything, but I still want to try...... Never let me touch you for the rest of our lives, but don't divorce me, okay? I'm begging you, please......"

Xiao Zhan listened as he begged and sobbed and swallowed back the violent curses he'd been about to unleash to the pit of his stomach.

Wang Yibo sometimes exposed a sad expression, but for him to really cry like this with red eyes, he'd only seen him like this twice.

The first time was when he was in his first heat, when this fool had misunderstood that he liked his biaoge and had thought he'd lost him.

And now this second time, when he was crying because he was again scared of losing him.

Who could curse at this kind of big baby alpha?

What's more, he was the one who'd given him the drug, so no matter how much Wang Yibo had bullied him, he couldn't put the blame on Wang Yibo's head.

This was purely "to reap what you've sown".

Xiao Zhan could only grit his teeth and swallow down his anger, "It's okay...... Occasionally, it's also good to have fun with this kind of play......"

When Wang Yibo heard this, his eyes went even more red, flooding with tears, and he was so touched he fell into shambles. He'd obviously treated him in such a way, but his omega was still so considerate and tolerant.

He immediately choked out, "You love me so much, but I still treated you like that...... I really went too far. Beat me or scold me, it was all my mistake...... I'll never be like I was yesterday again, I swear......"

"......" This heart-rending repentance made Xiao Zhan feel very apologetic, "Then what if you being like that......is my fault?"

Wang Yibo shook his head, "Don't indulge me. If there's ever another time in the future, when I try to be like that again, you have to knock me out right away."