CHAPTER 24

When the evening finally came, Xiao Zhan 's classmates devised a plan for an off-campus party to celebrate that their program had won first place in the founding anniversary exhibition. Xiao Zhan wanted to refuse, thinking of his business with Wang Yibo, but before he could speak up, he received a message from Xiao Xiao:

[Liu Han said your class is going to tonight's party? Look after him for me, don't let him drink too much.]

Xiao Zhan glanced over the excited Liu Han who was shouting about not returning home until he was drunk. Headache pulsing already, he replied with just the word "Okay".

The bar selected by the class was near the school. Dusk came early in the winter, so the bar opened early. When they arrived, the place was already full of people. Most of them were familiar T University students.

Xiao Zhan didn't like to come to this kind of place. The bad and good were all mixed in together1 and some of the alphas with no control over their lower bodies would indiscriminately release their pheromones. It was really dangerous for the omega on the eve of their heat. However, since he was surrounded by almost 20 of his classmates, as long as he didn't drink, nothing ought to happen.

He followed closely as Liu Han went to the bar without stopping. He ordered himself a glass of juice and calculated that after Liu Han finished his first big drink, it would be time to take him back to Xiao Xiao.

"Ai, Zhan , you and Wang Yibo, you really going there?" Liu Han took a sip of his cocktail and began to gossip.

Expressionless, Xiao Zhan drank his orange juice. "Please pay attention to your next words. If you dare to say that he's weak or whatever, our friendship is over."

Liu Han felt wronged, "Isn't that what you originally said? Why are you now threatening me?"

"Only I can mock him, no one else."

Despite the double standard, Liu Han continued, "Okay, okay, I never thought he was weak in the first place. Didn't I add him on social media? Seeing how fast he can run, I asked him how he exercises. He was very enthusiastic and explained to me which muscles to pay attention to while exercising. He even sent me some selfies. That figure, tsk tsk, I was so envious I almost exploded. "

Xiao Zhan frowned, "He gave you a nude pic?"

Liu Han replied, "....we're both alphas, are you crazy? Just the upper body, that's all."

Xiao Zhan said, "Show me." He still hadn't seen Wang Yibo shirtless yet.

Liu Han teased him, "Can't you see it all the time? Not only see it, but you can touch and lick it!"

Xiao Zhan gave him an angry stare, "Fuck off. Give it to me quickly."

Liu Han laughed and pulled his phone out to open his chat history. After scrolling for a second, he found the pictures. Xiao Zhan took a look and blurted out, "He found this online, right?"

In the picture, Wang Yibo wasn't showing his face. He'd lifted his t-shirt all the way up to his neck, exposing the entirety of his naked upper body, with wide shoulders and bulging biceps and what seemed to be firm pecs and a full six pack of abs. A strong, capable2 waist, a sexy V-line (mermaid line)......it was practically the perfect, healthy physique of a Greek sculpture. He was pointing at a muscle on his body with one finger, probably trying to explain something to Liu Han, while holding his phone in the other hand.

In other words, he took the picture with his t-shirt held in his mouth?

Just imagining the image had Xiao Zhan about to explode.