CHAPTER 39

When night fell, the pheromone scent in the room had already dissipated.

"Do you know what you did wrong?"

Wang Yibo was kneeling properly on the floor beside the bed. He said weakly, "I know. I shouldn't have concealed the suppressant from you......"

Xiao Zhan arched a brow, "Fuck off, who said that. Why did you keep going incessantly and not stop?"

They'd fucked just now on the bed for a long time, until the sky was already completely dark. He'd felt so pathetically tired and feeble that he'd let Wang Yibo carry him to the bathroom to wash up. Who could've guessed that halfway through he would be pressed against the tile wall for more than an hour, until his whole body had gone loose and he needed to be carried out as if he were dead. So he'd been forced to let him feed him dinner as well.

Now it was very late at night. Thanks to the amazing resilience of an omega in heat, Xiao Zhan had recovered some physical strength, so when Wang Yibo had wanted to get in bed to sleep, he'd be able to kick him out.

"But, Xuezhang, you were in heat again and even ordered me to work hard......" Wang Yibo said, feeling very wronged.

Xiao Zhan choked, his face unable to hide his shock, "I said it at the beginning, but didn't I say 'don't' later? Why did you keep fucking me? Do you not understand 'stop while you're ahead'?"

He had to lay down the rules early, otherwise later on, when this little baby wolf had grown up, it might be him who became some kind of toy to play around with in bed while they fucked.

Wang Yibo gripped the corner of his pajama shirt, the silver ring glittering in the light of the desk lamp, "I couldn't help it...... Xuezhang said he liked me, gave me a ring, and undressed. No matter who it was, no one would have been able to restrain themselves. The next three times I got hard, I did use quite a lot of restraint......"

"Still talking back? Even if I take the initiative to seduce you, if I later say 'no', you have to restrain yourself with me. You hear me?"

Xiao Zhan actually didn't really want to ask such a thing of him. He just wanted to bully him and intimidate him. Anyway, he himself had already been bullied beyond recognition in bed, so 'return a gift equal to what you've received'1, right?

Wang Yibo lowered his eyes, concealing those brown-green irises, and once again became as obedient as a golden retriever.

"Xuezhang doesn't like to do it with me? What part did I not do well......"

Fuck! Xiao Zhan began to suspect he had a split personality. Is this the man who just tossed me side to side, fucking me within an inch of my life?

"You're quickly annoying me to death."

His words slipped out easily when he got upset, though he didn't mean to be malicious.

But Wang Yibo buried his head lower after hearing this, his eyelashes casting long shadows on his face, and pursed his lips up without saying anything else.

"......I didn't mean that." In any case, Xiao Zhan had learned from his mistakes2, so he immediately spoke up to fix his words that had caused the other pain. "I said that I'm annoyed because......when you show this kind of expression, I can't stand it. I don't know what ought to be done with you. Usually, I always think about your affairs and feel really annoyed, but it's not the 'hating you' kind of annoyance...... hey, coming up here! "

When Wang Yibo heard the last sentence, he immediately got up on the bed, gathering Xiao Zhan in his arms and toppling him over heavily.

"Xuezhang, you've been thinking about me? I'm so happy."