CHAPTER 34

The next day was Saturday, so He Yan didn't have to go to work and he could get up a little later than usual. The house he'd rented near the company was almost ready, so the next day, he'd be able to move in.

"I'll cook lunch. ShaoYan, can you take me out to buy something? I'm not familiar with this area." He Yan shot him a meaningful look.

Xiao Zhan understood completely. "Sure, let's go."

Wang Yibo, who was still eating breakfast, said, "Ge, let me go along with you."

He Yan pressed him back into his seat by his shoulders, "You can't cook, so what could you do? Look after the house properly, we'll be back soon."

"But......"

Xiao Zhan had already put on his down feather coat, "Be obedient."

"......okay."

Wang Yibo took his own cashmere scarf from the clothes rack as he escorted them to the door. The previous snow still hadn't melted and the air was wet and cold, seeping into the bones. If he didn't have something to handle, Xiao Zhan wouldn't have wanted to go out in this weather. Fortunately, He Yan had brought a car.

Wang Yibo watched the car come around and then wrapped the scarf around Jiang ShaoYan.

"Where are you going to buy food? There's a supermarket in the shopping center next door."

Xiao Zhan of course knew that, since he'd gone to the supermarket with Wang Yibo on the first day they arrived, so he could only say, "Ge wants to drop by the rented house to see how it's been set up." He wasn't lying, He Yan really had planned it like that.

"So it's like that......" Wang Yibo lowered his eyes, continuing the movements of his hands, wrapping Jiang ShaoYan's neck with a scarf carefully to ensure that no trace of the cold wind could blow in.

"My Ge likes you a lot...... He hasn't taken me to see the house."

Xiao Zhan smiled, "What, you eating my vinegar1, hmm?"

Wang Yibo shook his head and asked, "When will you come back?"

"Around 10."

"Okay, I'll wait for you to return."

However, the road conditions were worse than expected. Due to the layer of snow wetting the ground, those driving on the road were afraid of their tires slipping, so the driving speed was much lower than usual. Several intersections were seriously congested with heavy traffic. In the end, it was almost 1 pm when they finally arrived home.

Xiao Zhan had already called Wang Yibo a while back to tell him to order delivery for himself and he and He Yan had eaten lunch nearby.

"I'm sorry, I promised to cook, but this was the outcome." He Yan shrugged helplessly.

"It's fine." Xiao Zhan threw off his snow-covered coat and scarf, and said to Wang Yibo who had come out to greet them, "Did you eat?"

"I ate." He took the coat and scarf and hung them on the rack.

Although they had been delayed for a long time, they'd still bought the food, so they'd just save it for dinner. Xiao Zhan took the shopping bag into the kitchen, tearing open some of the packaging and throwing it in the trash can without much thought. Suddenly, he felt that something seemed off and he glanced at the trash can again.

"Wang Yibo, what did you eat for lunch?" He went into the living room to ask, instantly spotting a half-eaten bun on the coffee table.

Wang Yibo replied, "Ah, I wasn't hungry, so I just ate something random."