CHAPTER 38

Wang Yibo leaned down a little and the strong scent assaulting his senses made Xiao Zhan 's body tremble softly. The hole down below filled with that cock continuously spilled out slick, mixed with the cloudy come that had just filled him. He wanted to close his legs, but he simply didn't have the strength to move at all.

"Do you like it? My scent." Wang Yibo chuckled, handsome and charming.

Xiao Zhan struggled to even utter a word, "......what's happening......"

"I use a certain alpha suppressant, different from the omega kind. After injection, I could only smell the pheromone of the omega I liked. As long as I didn't mate anyone, it would be effective for my lifetime. Once I mated, it would immediately lose its effect." Wang Yibo pecked a kiss lightly on his lips. "Omegas previously used their pheromones to seduce me, so I was afraid there was a chance I wouldn't be able to resist my physiological instincts......so I used this."

Xiao Zhan : "......"

It wasn't that he was unaware of this kind of alpha suppressant, but he hadn't thought about it much at all. After all, which ordinary alpha would use this kind of thing to lower themselves to the bottom rungs of their kind?

"......why didn't you tell me sooner?" If he'd known this silly dog's pheromones could become so strong, he wouldn't have hesitated before.

"I didn't originally intend to hide it from you, but the day I moved into the dorm, you asked me if my pheromone was strong. If I'd said it then, maybe you would've just been with me because of my pheromone. I didn't want that......"

Xiao Zhan absolutely didn't know what to feel.

His own alpha had hid the truth from him for so long, so surely he should've been angry, but this bit of anger was nothing compared to the ache in his heart.

Wang Yibo obviously could've easily had him using his pheromones – obviously he had fucking strong alpha genetics that would've intimidated other alphas – but on his behalf, he'd willingly downgraded himself, willingly let himself be ridiculed.

If there was a 'most sincere and devoted alpha in the world' award, this fool would surely win.

When he saw he wasn't responding, Wang Yibo asked on tenterhooks, "Xuezhang......are you angry?"

Xiao Zhan snapped out of his thoughts, suddenly realizing that this wasn't the time to distress the other, because his own situation was the most wretched right now.

The alpha pheromone was finally no longer overflowing in the room, having reached a stable level, but it was higher than the previous concentration, perhaps even a thousand times more. The air was so dense with it that it had almost condensed into a liquid. It was infiltrating every one of his pores, converging into his internal organs, immersing his whole body like a flood.

Xiao Zhan finally understood why Wang Yibo had told him just now to not be afraid.

Trapped by such an overwhelming force, only able to open his body wide to be eaten whole, how could he not be afraid? But when the beast in his body got a sweet taste, it felt no fear but only joy, roaring with even more excitement and irritation than before, seeking even more food to fill itself.

The heat fever, which had somewhat cooled, once more began to rise, as if it had learned that there was a large gluttonous1 feast here. It surged forth again.

He already couldn't care about anything else.

"I'll settle things with you later......right now, give me the......"