CHAPTER 40

When the bright midday sun shone through the window and hit his eyelids, Xiao Zhan had no choice but to open his eyes. He stared blankly in confusion, until memories of the night before gradually filled his mind.

He'd barely been able to sleep the night before. The long-suppressed heat had ravaged him with waves of fever and those waves had finally just stopped surging. But compared to him, Wang Yibo had seemed to be the one truly under the complete control of the heat. Whenever he'd scented the faintest bit of overflowing omega pheromone, his eyes would glint with green light and he would start incessantly pressing their lips together in a kiss. Once he wouldn't bear it anymore and finally nodded in consent, Wang Yibo would pounce on him impatiently to enter him again, each time starting vigorously and ending in exhaustion.

At this moment, his physical strength had unexpectedly recovered a bit. But when Xiao Zhan moved his body just a bit, intending to shift his position, he abruptly realized that his body was still stuffed full of a certain long shaft.

"Oh......you're awake?" Wang Yibo was woken by his movements. He rubbed his eyes and planted a kiss on the forehead of the omega in his arms. He said hoarsely, "What do you want to eat?"

Xiao Zhan 's face flushed and he coughed unnaturally, "*cough cough*......you get out first."

Wang Yibo didn't get it. "What's wrong? Do you want to change clothes?"

Xiao Zhan pushed his chest away slightly, "I'm saying......get your thing out."

Wang Yibo stared blankly for a moment, and then his face suddenly went red as he sat up.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't think about......" He pulled out quickly and drew back the quilt anxiously, "Alright? I seemed to......"

Before he could finish speaking, he caught sight of the thick, white come spilling from Xiao Zhan 's hole because of the abrupt removal of his cock, dripping down his thighs to stain the sheets.

It seemed that after they had cleaned up in the early morning, they hadn't been able to resist doing it again later and making another mess.

Xiao Zhan saw his body freeze completely, his eyes beginning to darken, and immediately said, "No."

Wang Yibo raised his eyes, looking a bit aggrieved, "I haven't even said anything......"

"Your expression clearly communicates your desire." Xiao Zhan had already learned to read him after the previous night. Lacking energy, he said, "Give me some food first, you nearly killed me......"

Wang Yibo got out of bed very obediently, immediately leaving to go to the kitchen and drum up an early lunch. Xiao Zhan watched him leave in great spirits and couldn't help but suspect he'd taken some sort of aphrodisiac, how else could he work so hard all night and not be the least bit exhausted?

Not only did Wang Yibo make a few simple dishes himself, he also called to order delivery from a nearby restaurant. By the time Xiao Zhan finished his shower, the dining room table was already almost half covered, from light refreshments and appetizers to even desserts and drinks.

"Trying to supplement my health with these?"

Wang Yibo came out of the kitchen carrying the last soup dish and nodded hard when he heard those words. "The past few days, your body was weaker than you realized and last night you worked so hard......you need to carefully replenish your nutrients."

Xiao Zhan laughed and beckoned him over, "Come here."

Wang Yibo put down the soup and walked over to his side obediently, "What's the matter?"