CHAPTER 52

The next day happened to be Saturday. The two simply packed things up and headed out. The amusement park was walking distance from Xiao Zhan 's house, so he'd gotten sick of it when he was a kid, but now after so many years, he was returning to this place in a brand new state of mind.

Most of the people who were coming to play were adults with children, but there were also some young couples. It wasn't surprising for an alpha and an omega like them to be walking together, but the other omegas were all nestled all cute and helpless-looking into the sides of the alphas, while Xiao Zhan was swaggering forward with his hands in his pockets with his alpha obediently following behind. Plus the both of them were too eye-catching, so the frequency of heads turning towards them was high.

Xiao Zhan paid them no mind, turning to ask Wang Yibo, "Which one is first?"

Wang Yibo pointed to the first marker on the map and gestured that they should head towards it.

"......I already said I'll think it over. You still won't talk to me?"

Wang Yibo shook his head, his attitude very resolute.

Xiao Zhan was dumbfounded. It seemed that he'd really have to use a special strategy, otherwise this incurable punishment would never be ended.

They followed the planned route and first went to try the whitewater rapids ride. The round rubber boat swooped down from the slope and the splash of water wet big patches on their clothes. Fortunately, the weather had begun to warm up again. After that, they rode the swinging ship, which mostly dried their clothes again.

Even though Wang Yibo didn't say a word, he still took pictures, lined up to buy drinks, and handled the other little tasks. When he sat on the childish merry-go-round with a bunch of children, he held his phone behind him to record Xiao Zhan from the front, his smile full of tenderness and pampering.

While watching a theater performance in the amusement park, Xiao Zhan deliberately took his arm and leaned against his side. Wang Yibo didn't say anything, but leaned his own head lightly against his.

The hidden corners of Xiao Zhan 's mouth turned up.

Let's see how long you can bear it.

Because the route had been planned carefully, just before the sky went completely dark, they arrived at the final attraction an hour earlier than expected: the Ferris wheel.

The cabin door closed and they slowly began to rise. The noise of the crowd gradually went indistinct in the distance, leaving only the sound of the high-altitude wind shaking the glass of the cabin. There were only the two of them in this small space. Xiao Zhan saw that the couple in the cabin above them was already kissing and kicked Wang Yibo's foot.

"Hey, when will you kiss me?"

Wang Yibo, who was looking down at the scenery, pretended not to have heard, but his ears turned red.

"If you're not coming over, should I go over there?"

Xiao Zhan said he would do it, so he got up and took a single stride to reach Wang Yibo's side. He propped himself up with his arms, trapping him between them and forcing him to face himself, "If you don't kiss me, then I'll definitely fall."

Wang Yibo finally couldn't restrain himself and opened his mouth, saying in a deep voice, "......Why do you want to kiss? You still haven't promised me yet."

Terrific, this little wolf club is so fierce.

Xiao Zhan snickered inside and said deliberately, "Since I won't promise, what are you going to do to me?"