CHAPTER 19

Xiao Zhan took Wang Yibo back to the dorm, neither of them saying a word along the way.

As soon as he entered their door, he took off his suit jacket and pulled at his collar to make his breathing a little easier. The influence of Zou Rui's pheromones still hadn't completely vanished and there was still some restlessness in his body as a result. He wanted to calm himself down as quickly as possible now and the best way to calm down quickly was to obtain some calming pheromones.

For example, through the sharing of saliva or blood.

Xiao Zhan took a seat on the bed, propping his elbows up on his knees and put on the appearance of punitive intention1. He crooked his finger at the silent Wang Yibo before him, who had his head bowed. "Come here."

Wang Yibo drooped his head, stepping forward obediently, and knelt down on the floor in front of him. Even so, he was still a bit taller than him.

Xiao Zhan said in a cold tone, "Do you know what your mistake was?"

Wang Yibo pursed his lips tightly, seeming to be unwilling, but finally said after a long moment, "I'm sorry."

"What 'I'm sorry'?"

"I'm sorry......that I didn't restrain myself. I'm too selfish...... I shouldn't have troubled Xuezhang......" his voice was trembling slightly.

Xiao Zhan furrowed his brow, "Who told you that? Why did you just stand there motionless and hesitating just now? What would you have done if I'd really been marked?"

Wang Yibo was silent for a few seconds, "Then......then I'd move out......"

The vein in Xiao Zhan 's temple throbbed briefly.

It seemed that they really couldn't progress forward without a lesson.

He asked directly, "Can I hit you?"

Wang Yibo closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and when he opened them again, his eyes were ringed with red.

"Yeah."

"Get up." Xiao Zhan stood up, "I'll beat you very well. Close your eyes, otherwise the sight will be too bloody."

Wang Yibo got up. He was obviously a head taller than him, but he didn't appear to be resistant at all.

"That's fine." He closed his eyes properly and smiled, his eyelashes cast long shadows on his face, "I'm already in a great deal of pain now."

This was the last straw for Xiao Zhan . He suddenly acted, hooking him down by his neck.

Ruthlessly, he bit his lip.

Wang Yibo opened his eyes in amazement, looking directly into the bright eyes of Xiao Zhan , who was within reach, and stared stupidly for a moment, looking like an absolute fool.

"The beating is done, wasn't it painful?" Xiao Zhan raised an eyebrow.

Wang Zhe's lower lip had been bitten until it turned white, but there was no bleeding and its original color quickly returned. His mouth sat half-open in astonishment and he was unable to say a word.

"Anything to say? Gone mute?" Xiao Zhan watched him intently, feeling nervous for some indescribable reason, "If you don't speak, I'll keep going."

A few seconds passed and Wang Yibo still didn't respond, so he took advantage of the moment again. This time, he didn't go all out, just using the tip of his teeth to grind down lightly and then pressed his own lips snugly upwards.

It wasn't until this move that Xiao Zhan discovered that he had no idea how to kiss at all.

He just pressed their faces together for a moment and then pulled away. He pinched Wang Zhe's silly blank face.