CHAPTER 22

On Sunday night, Xiao Zhan returned to the dorm with a bunch of big bags that his dad had wanted him to bring along and also a share of gifts for Wang Yibo. The luggage was extra heavy. If it weren't for his strong body, he would've already collapsed under the weight.

As usual, Wang Yibo had taken advantage of the weekend to clean up the dorm. The windows were as bright and clean as mirrors and the floor was spotless. He'd even washed the clothes that Xiao Zhan had left piled up. Housekeeping seemed to be second nature to him.

Xiao Zhan had asked him why he didn't go home on the weekends and Wang Yibo had said that his family's company was abroad and that since he'd started university, his parents had felt at ease and hurried off abroad to work. They'd handed him over to his uncle, the university president, to look after. If he took a trip back, there wouldn't be anyone at home anyway, so he just never went home.

Seeing that his boyfriend lacked regular home comfort, Xiao Zhan had asked his dad to pack a few packages of milk for him. With a cool attitude, he casually passed one of them to Wang Yibo.

His dad had always made him drink more milk when he was younger to supplement his calcium levels, hoping that he would grow taller to avoid being a target of bullying. But he actually was already tall for an omega, even equal to some alphas. Also, he really didn't like the flavor of milk, so at best he could only drink one box.

"My dad sent this for you, drink up," Xiao Zhan randomly lied, face definitely not red and heart definitely not racing.

Wang Yibo took it happily, as if he had obtained some treasure, and turned it from side to side to look it over. He carefully tore open the box, and took a small sip, "Delicious!"

Xiao Zhan was dumbfounded, "Isn't it just a small carton of milk?"

He took a step and sat casually on the desk. He also opened his carton and took a big sip. He was still unaccustomed to the taste and he furrowed his brow as he looked over the label on the small carton. There was still a little bit of milk left on his mouth, staining his red lips.

"This brand tastes really unpleasant." Xiao Zhan thought to himself for a moment that he'd have to tell his dad not to buy this brand next time. He looked up to find Wang Yibo staring at him dumbly.

"What's up?"

Wang Yibo pointed to his mouth and indicated, "Here."

Xiao Zhan lapped at his lips and said, "Any more?"

Wang Yibo shook his head, but his gaze didn't shift away. His throat bobbed suddenly.

Xiao Zhan instantly understood the source of his restless thoughts and an idea to tease him came to mind, an idea he couldn't get out of his head. He raised his head and took another sip, his lips once more becoming white with milk.

Corner of his mouth quirking up, he said, "Silly dog, help lick me."

Wang Yibo took the opportunity to step close almost immediately, squeezing in between Xiao Zhan 's legs, wrapping his arms around his narrow waist, and drawing him closer towards himself.

"Xuezhang, my willpower really is too weak......" Something dark was hidden away in the depths of Wang Yibo's gaze, his eyes almost a dark green. As he looked straight into Xiao Zhan 's eyes, there was some hint of indescribable courage, of intimidating force.

Xiao Zhan 's heart skipped a beat. He suddenly felt that Wang Yibo wasn't like his family's golden retriever, but more like a...... what was it? He couldn't put a name to it.

Not allowing him to think on it any further, Wang Yibo was already leaning in to bully him, extending the tip of his tongue and licking carefully along the seam of his lips, lapping up the milk drops on his lips, touch as soft as a feather, tickling the depths of his heart.

After licking him clean, Wang Yibo didn't move any further. The tips of their noses touched and the ball of his throat rolled heavily. "Xuezhang......may I kiss you?"

Xiao Zhan felt it necessary to immediately lay out the rules for this silly dog.

"From now on, you don't need to ask me about this kind of thing. If you want to kiss, just kiss me. If you want to hug, just hug me. Got it?"

Wang Yibo's eyes instantly filled with both love and joy and he shyly hummed in agreement. Then, no longer hesitating, he lowered his head and pressed forward with his lips.

For the first time, he took the initiative to kiss Xiao Zhan . His nervous breaths weren't very stable. He lingered and rubbed the surfaces of their lips together for a while, repeatedly confirming to himself that he wasn't dreaming. It wasn't until the temperature of their lips equalized that he slowly parted his lips and pressed forward and just as the tips of their tongues were about to touch—

"Zhan ! I heard you and Wang Yibo—— Sorry! Sorry to disturb you......" Liu Han, who had burst in the door with a big grin on his face when he saw it wasn't firmly latched, was almost blinded. He covered his eyes and ran back out.

Wang Yibo had released his grip as soon as the voice sounded out, hastily trying to jump away, but Xiao Zhan crossed his arms behind his neck and used all his strength to pull him back in.

"What are you afraid of? It's nothing to make a fuss over." He rewarded his silly dog with a peck on the lips and shouted towards the door, "Liu Han, come back in here."

Liu Han, who hadn't yet escaped the scene of the crime, came back in with a bitter expression on his face. As soon as he raised his eyes, he saw Xiao Zhan sitting on the table with his legs spread, calm and collected while hugging Wang Yibo's shoulders, pressing the two of them together nearly chest-to-chest. Wang Yibo's expression seemed to be both nervous and embarrassed. Even though he wanted to, Liu Han didn't dare to leave again.

Liu Han was dumbfounded. "I have never seen such a bold and daring omega as you...... Why didn't you lock the door?"

Xiao Zhan said, "Fuck off, it was just a kiss, what decade are you living in?"

Liu Han had been too scared just now to pay much attention, but now he took a sniff. The dorm really held no hint of pheromone scent.

"Don't be so high-profile. Don't you know that news about you two is spreading all over the school?"

When Wang Yibo heard that, he immediately asked in concern, "How is that possible? Is it a big deal? Will it cause trouble for Xuezhang?"

Liu Han shrugged, "I can't say. I think Zou Rui may come looking for trouble. Zhan , Luo YongHeng told me about what happened that day. Zou Rui, that trash, went so far as to use his pheromones to force you! Good job on dumping him!"

Wang Yibo stared blankly. "Xuezhang, Zou Rui forced you with his pheromones that day? And then you dumped him?"

"Yeah," Xiao Zhan replied casually, not picking up on the strange tone in Wang Yibo's words. He was thinking about whether this matter would cause trouble for Wang Yibo.

He didn't want to hide anything, he wanted to show off while doing as he pleased, but now he thought about how he'd offended a lot of alphas. Would those people seek Wang Yibo out to vent their anger? This silly dog was so weak that he wouldn't be a match for any of them.

Nevertheless, Zou Rui was the most troublesome one. When he merely said that he was going to be with Wang Yibo previously, Zou Rui had become so angry that he'd taken a mad risk, not hesitating to use his pheromones to force him. Now that they were actually together, would Zou Rui take even more extreme revenge?

Xiao Zhan knit his brow as he thought it over for a moment, then he said to Wang Yibo, "From now on, don't go anywhere alone, try to stay with me as much as possible."

He didn't get a reply for a few seconds after speaking, so he raised his head in suspicion and found that Wang Yibo seemed to be lost in thought, with a distracted expression on his face. Who could know what he was thinking.

"Did you hear me?"

Wang Yibo suddenly snapped out of it, then smiled, "Mhm."

The smile seemed a bit reluctant. Xiao Zhan assumed that he was worried about the same thing, so he patted his head to comfort him.

"Rest assured, with this Ge around, no one can touch you."