CHAPTER 64 (Bonus p6)

There were several performances at the party, which had been planned by the company's internal staff. One after another, they took turns on stage. Xiao Zhan had been brought by Wang Yibo, so they naturally were seated at the head table together. During the banquet, Wang Yibo was called to give a speech on stage, so he took a seat to watch him. Catching him off guard, the older employee beside him touched his arm.

"Hello, I heard that you're Xiao Wang's xuezhang?"

Xiao Zhan let out a light hum of agreement.

"Are you familiar with his omega?"

"I could be considered quite familiar."

"Then you have to remind him to be careful, you see that omega sitting over there?" The other pointed towards a certain seat, where the omega he'd previously spoken to was. "That's our Department Manager, who is very arrogant. We've all noticed that he likes Xiao Wang. Although Xiao Wang is the boss at work, he is a bit clueless in this aspect, so he didn't notice it at all. We went on a business trip a few days ago and he almost succeeded with Wang Yibo."

Xiao Zhan furrowed his brow, "Almost succeeded?"

"Yes! We were all chatting about our families the other night and, for some reason, Xiao Wang suddenly began to drink. Later on, when he was drunk and slumped over on the table, his phone rang. I happened to take a look and the caller was 'Baby'. I figured that it was from the person at his house, but our manager hung up the call. He insisted on seeing Xiao Wang back to his room to rest, but in the end, he was kicked out."

So that's what happened in the end, Xiao Zhan thought, no wonder the video call I made that day was hung up.

His alcohol capacity was obviously terrible, yet he still dared to get drunk away from home, giving another omega an opportunity to take advantage of him.

Deserves a beating, really deserves a beating.

Wang Yibo, who was unaware that he'd already suffered 80 blows with a stick1 in Xiao Zhan's heart, appeared to court death yet again.

"Zhan......*hiccup*!" Wang Yibo, who was beginning to sway after drinking two cups, stepped down and giggled drunkenly as he wrapped his arms around his omega, "Zhan......don't be angry......okay?"

Xiao Zhan dodged out of his grip, grinding his back teeth, "The hell it's okay. Stay back, idiot."

Wang Yibo pursed his lips, but took his own seat obediently. He ducked his head and mumbled lowly to himself, "Zhan is so fierce to me......*hiccup*! Zhan doesn't love me anymore......"

Xiao Zhan was the only one close enough to hear those words. He immediately rapped his drooping head, "What's with the wronged act, properly reflect on yourself for me."

At that moment, a game round began on stage and the host once again called Wang Yibo's name. Xiao Zhan turned his head at the sound and his expression suddenly turned darker.

It was unexpectedly the balloon sandwich game, where two people would race to pop a balloon between their bodies. Beyond that, Wang Yibo's partner was that omega.

"......are you about to fucking play around with someone else right in front of my face?"

"What......" Completely unaware of the situation, Wang Yibo raised his head in confusion and caught sight of Xiao Zhan's face right before his own. He wanted to take this chance to kiss, so he said, "Zhan......you're so good-looking......"

The series of horrible events one after another made a fire ignite in Xiao Zhan's heart. He pushed him away, "Fuck off. Go back to our room and clean yourself up."