CHAPTER 46

Except for the common elective course, the two men's course schedule still didn't line up much. Xiao Zhan had less courses and more free time, so he made the brilliant decision on the spot to eat dinner together with Wang Yibo every day.

On this day, Wang Yibo 's last lesson in the afternoon was physical education. Xiao Zhan happened to be free, so he went to the sports field in advance. He wanted to practice basketball and also take a convenient look to see what his silly dog was doing.

As soon as he stepped on the sports field, he heard a burst of cheers from the court. Xiao Zhan stopped and looked in through the surrounding wire fence. He saw one basketball net was surrounded by a crowd of people, with two figures at the center. One of these was none other than his alpha.

And the other figure......was unexpectedly Zou Rui.

Xiao Zhan narrowed his eyes and stopped at a distance to watch. The cheer just now was obviously for Zou Rui, his face was covered with sweat and he looked exhausted, but he was still laughing very proudly, as if he was strutting his stuff while he showed off the muscles of his arms to the people around him.

On the other hand, Wang Yibo looked a little dispirited, but his slightly mixed features were being clearly defined by bright sunlight and his hair was disheveled due to running, which gave him a bit of wild charm and made it difficult to pull one's gaze from his excessively handsome face.

Xiao Zhan's heart skipped a bit. After another year or two, he was afraid that he'd have to abdicate the top position at T University.

He calmly and coolly entered the court and slowly moved in behind the crowd.

"You convinced? Can you compare?" Zou Rui said mockingly, "A pathetic dick like you daring to compete with me."

Wang Yibo was silent and didn't reply, but some of his classmates nearby couldn't hold themselves back, not able to accept Zou Rui's words and blurting out, "He isn't very good at basketball anyway, aren't you deliberately bullying him like this?

Zou Rui sneered, "Then he really can't compare. Did I force him to agree?"

Xiao Zhan looked at the score table at the sideline, 53: 7, really too oppressive and miserable.

At that moment, who knew who but someone found him and shouted out "Zhan Ge!". The crowd instantly burst into a commotion, all eyes turning towards Xiao Zhan's position after a moment.

It felt as if he were bravely standing under a spotlight.

Knowing that he couldn't hide, Xiao Zhan walked to the center of the court calmly, his ears filling with the whispers of the surrounding people. He didn't pay them any mind, raising his hand and pulling Wang Yibo 's ear.

"Being beaten like this, haven't you lost face? Did you forget everything I taught you during the winter vacation?"

Wang Yibo looked at him, his originally tall and straight figure drooping down, and he said in fear, "Xuezhang, I tried hard......"

Xiao Zhan naturally knew that Zou Rui was the captain of the school basketball team who'd also led the team to win the city championship last year. His skill level was one of the very highest among college students in the city. Xiao Zhan himself probably couldn't have scored many points against him, not to mention that for Wang Yibo , who'd only played basketball a few times, being able to score 7 points was a rapid improvement.

Zou Rui wore an expression of disdain. "Trying hard for so long and still useless, what a talent. If you have no skills, then just accept that you're beaten."

"You're right," Xiao Zhan said, catching him off guard.

Zou Rui frowned, "Xiao Zhan, have you become foolish after hanging around with this fool for too long? Did you not hear me mocking him?"