CHAPTER 11

However, when Xiao Zhan returned to school, he'd forgotten all about it.

There were not many junior courses, often only two or three sessions a day. Wang Yibo, who was a freshman two years younger than him, was much more tired each night, because he usually had four or five classes. Sometimes he also even had to take classes at night. Yet he still happily made an appointment for 10pm with Xiao Zhan to teach him to dance.

In Monday's physical education class, Xiao Zhan continued to play basketball on the court as usual. Wang Yibo didn't have drills today, so he stood on the sidelines and watched, cheering like a fanboy.

Xiao Zhan played basketball casually, not trying too hard. He was applauded a few times by Wang Yibo's exaggerated applause. He was so embarrassed that he glared at him fiercely before he stopped.

During the break, Xiao Zhan finished off his water, so Wang Yibo ran off to the store to buy him another without even saying a word and he couldn't stop him.

Xiao Zhan sat off to the side to rest, sleeves rolled up slightly to expose his arm muscles. The exposed figure wasn't as soft as an ordinary omega's.

Luo YongHeng trotted over out of breath and sat down with him, clicking his tongue, "Zhan Ge, I really admire that an omega like you can have this figure." He squeezed the muscles on his own arm, which couldn't even compare.

Xiao Zhan smiled, "Why else would you all call me Zhan Ge?"

His harsh words had just been spoken when he saw an unfamiliar young man walking up to them. The other student was very beautiful, his small face pale and tender, his arms and legs thin and straight. Just one look and anyone would know he was an omega. If his gaze weren't so aggressive, Xiao Zhan would've been in the mood to appreciate the view for a while.

The boy who stopped in front of him looked Xiao Zhan up and down a few times, "You're Zou Rui's partner?"

"No," Xiao Zhan said, "You've got the wrong guy."

The student sneered and said in a high pitch, "Then who else? Aren't you Xiao Zhan ? I thought your looks would be much better, I didn't expect such roughness."

Compared to the delicate, slender omega in front of him, Xiao Zhan , who was sweaty with rolled-up sleeves and messy hair, did indeed look quite rough.

Xiao Zhan stretched his arms back and reclined, leaning arrogantly against the rack of basketballs, squinting to examine this omega that he could flip over with one hand.

"Where did this fool come from."

"You!" The student's face suddenly became quite ugly. He was one of Zou Rui's admirers. Such a strong and handsome alpha was hard to find nowadays and, as one of the few high-quality single alphas at T University, Zou Rui was naturally someone most people knew about. Recently, he'd learned that he had a partner and that it was actually the fiendish omega Xiao Zhan . Most people didn't dare to mess with Xiao Zhan and they could only give up right away. But there were those who wouldn't admit defeat, boldly coming forward to provoke him.

This omega had been filled with anger, but when he looked upon Xiao Zhan 's icy expression and obviously stronger body, he recalled his terrifying record of beating up alphas for the past few years and he became a little timid for a moment, not daring to go against him.

"Don't be so proud of yourself," the other boy said in the end, "Zou Rui's obviously more interested in me, I'll take him from you sooner or later!"

"Oh, please do," Xiao Zhan said apathetically.