CHAPTER 42

The two walked home the way they came, finally closing the door behind them.

Xiao Zhan reached out and pinched Wang Yibo 's grim face, "So fierce just now, you startled me at the end there."

Wang Yibo 's expression softened immediately, "Sorry, I was impulsive......"

"You didn't say anything wrong." Xiao Zhan removed his scarf and coat and hung them up, then turned and opened his arms to him. "Of course I'm yours. Come here and hug your omega."

The tips of Wang Yibo 's ears flushed red. He obediently walked over and embraced him, whispering, "Is Xuezhang spoiling me?"

"What was that?"

"Nothing, that is, I think I've been dying of happiness these past few days...... I often think, am I really not dreaming?"

Finding that hilarious, Xiao Zhan stood on tiptoe and bit his lower lip, "Did that hurt?"

"Uh-huh, a little......"

"Then it's not a dream." Xiao Zhan shifted again to kiss the place he'd just bitten, "You're also mine."

Wang Yibo nodded shyly, the green of his eyes seeming to turn into deep warm pools of desire, able to infuse whoever he looked at with warmth. He bowed his head slightly, taking the initiative to seek out his omega's lips, softly pressing them together.

Xiao Zhan enjoyed this kind of gentle kiss very much. His body temperature hadn't completely risen to a fever yet, so there was no rush to demand pheromones and he could casually draw Wang Yibo close by his neck and give him free rein for the kiss.

Wang Yibo handled him as carefully as a treasure. Obviously he'd done more intense things who knew how many times by now, but he was still so innocent and inexperienced that it hurt to think about. His tongue only extended a small bit, lightly coming into contact with Xiao Zhan 's lips.

The hand stroking at his waist slowly slipped under the hem of his shirt, the slightly cool palms making Xiao Zhan draw back in his arms. Wang Yibo immediately stopped, waiting until his palms warmed up before continuing to caress that delicate, warm skin.

Unexpectedly, Xiao Zhan couldn't stand it first, his pheromone gradually starting to spread, his temperature rising higher and higher, but it wasn't as bad as before. After all, this was the fourth day and his heat had finally reached its end, so unlike the early days, it was just a little hot.

He couldn't help but urge him on, "The front......touch the front too."

Wang Yibo froze momentarily, then pressed the man in his arms against the wall. His kiss became forceful and his hands fumbled around to the front. He pushed Xiao Zhan 's shirt up to his chest and pressed his thumbs against those two raised nipples, kneading lightly.

"Xuezhang......" The color of those deep pools in his eyes began to go dark and murky, "May I lick?"

Just as they had the past few days, when Xiao Zhan saw those darkening eyes, his legs went weak. He tilted his head and said, "Don't ask me. Just do whatever you want."

After hearing these words, Wang Yibo ducked his head, leaning in close to one of his nipples, and pressed delicate kisses all around it. Then he extended his tongue, gently and cautiously, and lapped, making that perky nipple shiny wet.

"So cute......" he murmured, staring intently at it.

"Where is it cute, fuck."

Xiao Zhan already regretted his response a bit, but Wang Yibo was already unstoppable. After licking a few more times, he opened his mouth to cover it entirely, rolling his tongue around the peak, sucking hard and occasionally flicking with his tongue, making smacking noises with his lips from time to time as if tasting something delicious.