CHAPTER 48

When he woke up, everything was pitch-black.

Xiao Zhan shifted his incredibly sore neck a bit. Suddenly, a strong incandescent light pierced into his eyes. He closed his eyes tightly, then slowly opened them after a few seconds, instantly catching sight of four people in front of him.

The only one of the four people he knew was Yao Yi. One of the others had a cloth bag in his hand, which was obviously the thing that had just been on his head blocking the light.

"Hi," Xiao Zhan greeted them, then immediately discovered that his hands were tied. "Yo, you like this kind of play? This taste is quite extreme."

Yao Yi got angry, "Xiao Zhan , you're proud of yourself now, just wait and let's see how you cry and beg me!"

"You have a strong imagination. I told Wang Yibo before I went out, so I don't think it'll be too long before he comes looking for me."

While Xiao Zhan was giving this glib talk, he was also sizing up the others to figure out his chances.

This place seemed to be the storehouse where the school sundries were stored. The location was remote and people rarely came over. The people before him, besides Yao Yi, all seemed to be alphas, giving off a sinister roguish air from head to foot. If he hadn't been tied up, he figured he could handle two of them, but bound like this......even one would be a bit difficult.

Yao Yi sneered, "You can rest assured that when your alpha comes looking for you, you'll already have been beaten to the point of bruises."

After he finished this sentence, he turned to the three alphas and said fiercely, "Teach him a lesson for me!"

One alpha immediately stepped forward, brandishing his fists. Xiao Zhan snorted, then raised his leg and nailed him accurately in a certain important part of his body!

"Ah!!!" The stalwart alpha let out a sudden scream and collapsed to the ground, rolling about. The other two were struck dumb for a moment.

The first to react angrily went around to his back and held Xiao Zhan and the other followed through to finish the intended action of his companion just now, punching him in the face.

Xiao Zhan failed to avoid it this time and was hit by the punch and fell straight out of the chair to the floor.

The storehouse hadn't been cleared for a long time and a thick layer of dust had accumulated on the ground. He choked on a few mouthfuls of the dust stirred up by his own body and found that his nose felt really sticky. Then a scarlet line of blood spilled from his nose, a drop falling to the floor.

"......alright, Ge hadn't seen his own blood for a long time." Xiao Zhan laughed without anger, his smile extremely cold. His eyes seemed to be reflecting a blood red glint. "You dumbfucks better leave if you don't want me to beat you up to my heart's content."

Yao Yi was frightened by the look in his eyes and wanted to pull back, but the alpha on the ground clambered up again at that moment. Plus, with his hands bound, it was impossible for Xiao Zhan to beat the three of them, so Yao Yi puffed his chest out again and said, "Keep going!"

They didn't need him to say it. The three alphas had been enraged by the previous words, especially the one that had been kicked in his crotch, so they rushed forward to break this man into pieces.

Xiao Zhan quickly stood up from the floor and, relying on his skill and many years of fighting experience, used his strong agility and nimble body to dodge and defend himself. When he spotted a gap between them, he would kick. But even with his two long legs, he eventually began to fall short after a while.

After all, he was an omega with his hands bound. Facing the attacks of three strong alphas, after a few rounds, his physical disadvantage gradually emerged.

In the end, when one alpha took out a rod and mounted a sneak attack from behind, Xiao Zhan couldn't defend against it and the bend of his knee was smashed with the rod, so that his leg went weak and he fell to his knees on the floor.

In a flash, punches and kicks rained down on him from above. Xiao Zhan could only let out a muffled groan and then he went totally quiet.

Upon seeing this, Yao Yi said nervously, "Okay, okay, that's pretty good, let's go." He'd wanted Xiao Zhan to suffer a bit, so as to warn him off from provoking him and Zou Rui again, but he hadn't wanted to make a big mess of a problem.

But who could have guessed how angry this alphas would become. One said in a fury, "This guy is so arrogant, he has to be beaten into submission today!"

Just then, another of the alphas caught sight of how Xiao Zhan 's clothes had become disheveled as he lay on the ground, exposing his fair neck, and he suddenly laughed evilly, "Or maybe hold him down and make him submit."

Yao Yi was startled and said in fear, "I told you all to beat him up! Don't think about doing anything else, or else I won't give you any money!"

The one alpha turned a deaf ear, reaching down to begin undoing his belt, "At worst it means no money, fuck it. My cock is owed a fuck, let's see him pretend to be fucking awesome after this."

The other two immediately agreed. After all, the money would be spent to buy a few bottles of alcohol and immediately be gone, but the pleasure an omega could bring was worth much more.

"No! You all can't touch him!" Yao Yi had never expected that one day he'd stand in front of Xiao Zhan and protect him.

One angry alpha frowned in resentment, "Don't you hate him? What are you blocking us for? No matter how much trouble you can cause, a mere omega naturally isn't enough to stand up to the three of us."

Yao Yi was so scared he broke out in a cold sweat from head to toe, but he was also an omega. He couldn't stand by helplessly watching as Xiao Zhan was defiled by these people. He froze helpless and afraid, not knowing what to do to stop this group of madmen.

Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"*cough*......I didn't expect you to be so dependable."

There was a muffled low laugh in his ears. Yao Yi turned his head in stunned amazement, only to see that Xiao Zhan was struggling hard to remain standing, his face gray with ash and bloody, completely filthy, but the expression in his eyes was bright enough to burn a man, as if full of arrogance that didn't consider anything to be his equal.

He was stunned for a moment.

Xiao Zhan had already released his grip and was rotating his wrist. The joint let out a crunching sound and Yao Yi realized that the rope binding his hands was gone without a trace.

The alphas were also surprised. "How did you untie it?"

"Took advantage......*cough cough* took advantage of when you were hitting me. Or did you think I would just lie down and let you beat me up?"

"Untying yourself was useless." One alpha smiled obscenely, "In a second, we'll bind you hand and foot with belts and make you cry for mercy."

Xiao Zhan pulled the bruised corners of his mouth up in a smile.

"Dream on."