CHAPTER 41

The frequent waves of heat didn't fall off until the third day. Over those three days, from the bed to the bathtub, from the living room sofa to the study floor, the whole house was stained with the scent of their combined pheromones.

An omega's heat was usually three days. However, because Xiao Zhan had used a suppressant for so long, the backlash was very strong. On the fourth day, he still showed distinct signs of fever, but compared to the previous few days, it could already be considered within the controllable range, not filling their minds with certain thoughts the moment his temperature rose anymore.

After not putting a foot outside for so many days, he felt a little stuffed up indoors. Wang Yibo confirmed that Xiao Zhan 's body was temporarily unaffected and agreed to the proposal to go out, but stipulated they couldn't go too far just in case, to avoid an accident.

Before leaving the house, Xiao Zhan just put on his coat casually, but Wang Yibo hurriedly grabbed him, zipping up his coat for him. He also grabbed a scarf and wrapped it around his neck, which had red marks all around. The lower half of his face was buried in the scarf, so just a pair of chilly, jet-black eyes were exposed.

"So cute like this......" Wang Yibo muttered.

Xiao Zhan 's skin was bright and clear and his dark eyes were even brighter, so with half of his face covered up hiding his usual tyrannical and haughty expression, he really did seem a bit cute.

Of course, that was just limited to his external appearance.

"You're cute, your whole family is cute." He rolled his eyes.

Wang Yibo giggled mischievously, pulling him out the door by the hand.

After ten minutes of walking, they stopped at an indoor basketball gym. This close to the Spring Festival1 and in the cold of winter, barely anyone had come to play. They found an unmanned basket, rented a ball, and started to warm up.

The room was heated well, so Xiao Zhan shed his clothes and scarf, finally freed from being wrapped up tightly. He rolled his wrists and raised his eyebrow arrogantly, "Want to go a round?"

His basketball skills were actually pretty average, but Wang Yibo had apparently never touched a ball, so he probably couldn't win.

Wang Yibo smiled, "No way, I can't win anyway."

Xiao Zhan let out an indifferent hum. He immediately turned towards him and got into position. He stooped down and dribbled. Wang Yibo also got into position as well, with a look of concentration, gaze fixed on the ball in his hand.

Tsk, such a serious appearance makes this silly dog look even more handsome.

Xiao Zhan let out a whistle in his heart, but he didn't bat an eyelid. His sharp eyes swept over his whole body to search out a weakness, then he suddenly dived down, under the arm Wang Yibo lifted with the intent to block, and jumped up for a shot.

*Bang!* The basketball steadily swooped through the net and impacted the floor.

Having cleanly scored the first shot, Xiao Zhan was a little bit proud, "I feel pretty good today."

"Xuezhang is so awesome!" Wang Yibo had stars in his eyes.

"Study my moves."

At first, Xiao Zhan had the upper hand and Wang Yibo could barely touch the ball, but the situation changed after a few rounds. The advantages of his height and build slowly manifested, plus he learned quickly, able to imitate Xiao Zhan 's feints precisely.