CHAPTER 67 (Bonus p9)

At two in the morning, the residential area was quiet and still, but if you listened carefully, you'd be able to hear a few indistinct strange sounds from a certain villa with transparent curtains.

"Don't......mmm ha......no more......"

One of Xiao Zhan's legs was lifted high over Wang Yibo's shoulder, the other pinned down firmly. He couldn't run even half an inch and slid towards the side of the bed over and over. His head nearly reached the floor, but then Wang Yibo pulled him back, sole preoccupied with kneading at his tight ass however he pleased. The long, thick cock within Xiao Zhan was on its third round, but he was still thrusting away as vigorously as before.

Xiao Zhan was hanging upside down, his face flushed unnaturally red due to the rush of blood. His whole body was being tortured by the scalding fever of his heat, but the hottest part was his belly, swollen large with come and swaying with each thrust, so that no come could flow out, filled almost to bursting.

From the start, Wang Yibo had been completely robbed of his reason by the effect of the drug and wasn't acting at all like his normal gentle, calm self, fiercely thrusting deeply into him over and over, as if attempting to stab right through him.

The position was so uncomfortable that Xiao Zhan angrily moved to grab the hands gripping into his own ass, "Let go......oh mmmm......don't touch me......"

He'd just wanted Wang Yibo to put aside his worries and enjoy himself completely for once, but he hadn't expected that he himself would end up being fucked in such a miserable way. According to his plan, the initiative should've plainly been in his hands, so how could he have fallen into such a passive role?

Xiao Zhan wanted to throw off the hands restraining him, but Wang Yibo ruthlessly suppressed his wildly waving hand and dragged him up into the embrace of his arms. He leaned himself back against the headboard.

*Slap!*

He spanked his ass hard.

"Fuck you!" Xiao Zhan instantly felt such a shock of pain that tears sprung to his eyes, but his hands were pinned against his own back, so he couldn't hit back at the man before him.

Wang Yibo's gaze was dark and turbulent, making his heart race. He raised his hand again and a loud, clear slap sounded out, the pale of his cheek instantly reddening in the shape of five fingermarks.

Xiao Zhan had never been bullied so ruthlessly while fucking in bed. He swore angrily, "You fucker......be brave and hit me again......fuck......"

Wang Yibo was absolutely silent, his pupils so dark they seemed bottomless. His large hands pinched down tightly on his waist and he thrust upward fiercely, piercing straight to his deepest point, while at the same time he doled out another spank.

Xiao Zhan's breath choked in his chest and, before he could even gasp, his gripped waist was slammed down cruelly so he was fucked even deeper. His body was constantly thrown up and down and his ass was spanked from one side to the other again and again.

He bit down hard on his lip so that the pleas for mercy behind his teeth couldn't escape, until his lip was white from the bite and dripping with sweat, but Wang Yibo, who'd gone mad, couldn't feel any pity for him at this moment. When his iron-stiff cock reached his deepest point, it stuffed his sensitive channel full, until his come that had already been stuffed deeply inside mixed with his omega's own slick and began to leak out, until the place where they were connected was sticky and wet with fluid.

Xiao Zhan was trembling from head to toe, his legs repeatedly shaking, his eyes filled with tears and his gaze out of focus. He let out a soft moan several minutes later, a thin spurt of come trickling from his cock, as Wang Yibo came inside him for the fourth time that night.