CHAPTER 05

Class was almost over when Wang Yibo finished running, but he still rushed over happily and was in time to catch Xiao Zhan’s last shot.

“Good! Xuezhang’s shooting is so accurate!” He applauded from the sidelines, being quite supportive.

Xiao Zhan replied, “……shut up.”

Come on, someone drag this guy away, eh?

The class bell rang a moment later and a few more people in the next class entered the sports field. The already busy field became noisy again. Xiao Zhang thought it all looked very troublesome. In actuality, he didn’t like settings with a lot of chatting people, so he was ready to leave.

What was even more annoying was that there was another guy talking in his ear.

Wang Yibo said, “Xuezhang, Xuezhang, you play basketball so well, can you teach me?”

If Xiao Zhan had the patience to teach people, he wouldn’t be known as the daunting “Zhan Ge” of T University these days.

He endured it, but in the end, he couldn’t restrain himself, “Do you never stop?”

Before Wang Yibo could respond, suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of a ball heading towards him, straight towards his face. He quickly raised his hand, protecting his face, but his forearm immediately turned red from the impact.

“Sorry, my hand slipped.”

Zou Rui, who had just entered the sports field, walked over slowly, with a deliberate smirk at the corner of his mouth, “Zhan is so good-looking that my gaze accidentally wandered away.” As he spoke, his arm slung naturally over Xiao Zhan’s shoulders.

Xiao Zhan glanced sideways at the hand on his shoulder and then at the corner of Zou Rui’s slightly raised lips, frowning.

In all the time they had known each other, this seemed to be Zou Rui’s most daring move, almost as if he were proclaiming sovereignty. He should have felt happy over it, but he didn’t.

Zou Rui deliberately released some pheromone.

The hot summer air mixed with a little bit of strong alpha scent. As Zou Rui’s body temperature seeped into his skin, his body began to feel a slight unconscious agitation and a faint blush appeared on his face.

But inside he felt very cold.

Even if Zou Rui did it deliberately out of jealousy, Xiao Zhan didn’t like this method of using pheromones to subdue other alphas, the same method used to make omegas surrender.

So arrogant and stupid.

Zou Rui looked at the unfamiliar alpha in front of him for a moment and then asked, “Zhan, who is this?”

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang Yibo, who wore a stunned expression, and said, “My new roommate.”

Wang Yibo was actually a centimeter or two taller than Zou Rui but was completely suppressed by his imposing manner, not to mention that he had no pheromone scent at all.

Zou Rui also noticed that while the alpha in front of him looked tall and strong, he really wasn’t a threat, so he smiled, “So it’s like that. I thought it was another alpha bothering Zhan. Don’t bully Zhan in the dorm, okay?”

“Who can bully me?” Xiao Zhan said in disdain.

Zou Rui pinched his face almost indulgently, “Yes, you are so ferocious.”

Until Zou Rui left and they also left the sports field, Wang Yibo was still a struck-dumb person who was stunned into speechlessness.

Xiao Zhan said, “Hey, come back to the dorm with me.”