CHAPTER 69 (Bonus p11)

On Valentine's Day this year, Wang Yibo suddenly felt inspired to personally make chocolates.

Xiao Zhan stood in the kitchen doorway, arms crossed over his chest, to see what he'd been messing around with all morning. The kitchen counters were covered with brown stains, from all the chocolate he'd splashed while stirring. He even had some splashes on the back of his hand that he didn't notice, so when he raised his hand to wipe his brow, unsurprisingly a big smear was left across his face. He shouted in excitement, "The final step! Just pour into the mold! Victory is in sight!"

"Do you know what you look like right now?" Xiao Zhan couldn't keep himself from speaking up.

Wang Yibo whipped his head around, his eyes bright, "Like an amazing househusband?"

"No, like a silly dog barking loudly in the mud who's about to be grabbed by the ear and dragged back by his master to be sorted out."

Wang Yibo trembled, finally realizing he was in a dangerous situation, "I'll clean it all up!"

"I'll inspect your results in ten minutes. Also," Xiao Zhan glanced at the freshly-formed chocolate, "I better find them delicious, otherwise you'll have to make up for this wasted quarter of our weekend."

"Understood!"

After issuing his decree, Xiao Zhan turned and left the kitchen, heading into the living room to watch TV.

Right around noon, Wang Yibo brought out the stack of finished chocolates that had just been taken out of the fridge.

"You can taste them first."

Xiao Zhan, who was laying on his side on the sofa, shifted his eyes from the TV to him and opened his mouth, beckoning him over.

Wang Yibo obediently walked over and crouched down. He laughed and said, "Want me to feed you?"

"Who wants you to feed them, don't I have hands?" Xiao Zhan took a piece of chocolate and threw it into his mouth. He grabbed him by the back of the head and pulled him closer.

"I just want to taste it together with you."

The chocolate melted on their tongues, making this kiss sweeter and all the more——

......it seemed to be a little too sweet.

"Did you add too much sugar?" Xiao Zhan frowned and pulled away, his mouth unbearably sore from the sweetness. "It's like I've eaten a handful of sugar."

Before Wang Yibo could even savor the aftertaste of the sweet kiss just now, he was called out and struck by this verbal attack, suddenly feeling weak and sick.

"I followed an online tutorial, there shouldn't be any problems with the proportions......"

"That must've been a tutorial written by someone who really likes sweetness." Xiao Zhan sat upright and took a few fierce gulps from the cup on the side table to wash his mouth out, just barely making his throat feel a bit more comfortable. "It's okay, I appreciate the feelings you put into it. Next time, it'd be better just to keep me company. Chocolate that neither of us likes to eat, making so much is just a waste."

Wang Yibo smiled and said, "It's not just for us, but also for Xiao Bao. He said that he'd take some to school and give it to his classmates."

Xiao Zhan raised an eyebrow, "Which unlucky omega has caught the eye of that little monster?"

"He's fallen for eight of them. He said he was going to pick the most gentle and agreeable of them to be his wife, using this chocolate to sound them out first."

Xiao Zhan scoffed, "Being wishy washy is just part of being in kindergarten. It'd be strange to be able to find a wife now. You really do spoil him."

"How can a child understand that? It's just for fun. If he really does something wrong, I'll sort him out."

Wang Yibo took another piece of the overly-sweet chocolate and put it in his mouth. There was a faint look of anticipation in his brown-green eyes. "Try another piece, okay?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head in disgust.

Wang Yibo's head instantly drooped down, his cheeks bulging as he chewed the chocolate. He said sullenly, "Fine......"

With a wooden expression on his face, Xiao Zhan raised his hand and pinched his cheeks, squeezing them tight.

Wang Yibo was forced to pout his lips, an expression of bewilderment crossing his face, "Hmm?"

Xiao Zhan gave in and kissed his lips with a loud *muah!*.

"After you finish eating that, rinse your mouth, then come back to eat me."

Wang Yibo immediately ran off to rinse his mouth with his tail wagging.

Xiao Zhan fell back to the sofa, looking up at the ceiling, his mind not at all focused on the TV anymore.

The silly dog made chocolate for him this year, so next year, shouldn't he give him a gift in return?

What else can be given for Valentine's Day......oh, flowers. So I can plant some flowers in advance next year and that can be considered a personally-made gift......

While he was still thinking the plan over, he was distracted by Wang Yibo coming back from rinsing his mouth. After that, even his capacity for thought was surrendered, as their gasps weaved together, until he was only aware that the man before him hugging him was more sickenly sweet than chocolate.

As for the plate of chocolates that had only been tasted twice, reportedly the little monster took it to school the next day and suffered the dramatic loss of his eight "future wives", coming home loudly crying from his grief.

Wang Yibo was puzzled as he comforted him, "Was it that bad? Don't children love to eat sweet things?"

Xiao Zhan passed by the father and son, walking into the kitchen, and threw an empty bottle of vinegar into the trash can.

Yup, another perfect Valentine's Day.

【FINAL END】