CHAPTER 06

Ever since those words were said, Zou Rui had been more proactive. In the past, he would just say hello when he saw Xiao Zhan, but now he took the initiative to wait for Xiao Zhan at the entrance of the classroom the next day to go eat.

“Rui Ge, I think, let’s take it slowly.” Xiao Zhan frowned and pulled Zou Rui’s arm off his waist.

Zou Rui circled his arm around him again indifferently, “Aren’t we together? What’s the matter?”

Expression giving nothing away, Xiao Zhan said, “I just said that I like you a little, I didn’t say I wanted to be together. I haven’t thought it over yet.”

“What?” Zou Rui was shocked. He had always been sought after by omegas. For the first time, he was being proactive, so he had thought Xiao Zhan would be touched. Yet he was saying that he had to think it over?

He was disgruntled inside, but when he saw Xiao Zhan’s cold and indifferent look, he felt haughty. He knew if he said he was fierce, it would have an adverse effect, so he could only suppress his anger.

“Fine, we’ll do as you say. I’ll chase and catch you anyway.”

Xiao Zhan glanced at him, Zou Rui’s words were so domineering, but nothing could force a person’s emotions to shift and his heart wasn’t fluctuating at all.

Almost all alphas felt that he was too temperamental and unmanageable. In fact, it wouldn’t be that difficult to chase after him. He was a bit fond of Zou Rui. As long as the other person said “like” to him sincerely, the matter would already be settled.

And so that precisely was the most dangerous place to make a mistake.

The two entered the cafeteria together. At Xiao Zhan’s insistence, Zou Rui didn’t hold his waist anymore, but from time to time he spoke intimately into his ear. The intent to look good showing off was pretty obvious.

“You find a seat and I’ll buy you food,” Zou Rui said with consideration.

Xiao Zhan was happy to have someone else do the leg work, so he turned away to find a seat without complaint. It was dinner time so the cafeteria was full of bustling students and there weren’t many empty seats left. He glanced around and saw Liu Han’s head, where he was eating while talking to the person opposite to him, and there were two empty seats around him.

Xiao Zhan stepped over with a few long strides and was about to say hello to Liu Han when he suddenly got the sense the back of the other person was familiar.

Liu Han also saw him and beckoned, shouting, “Hey! Zhan ! Come and sit here!”

Xiao Zhan took the generously-offered seat beside Liu Han and found out that the person opposite was Wang Yibo.

“Why are you two eating together?”

Liu Han replied, “We just happened to meet. I wanted to get to know my xuedi better. We just added each other on WeChat.”

Wang Yibo smiled and said to Xiao Zhan, “Hello, Xuezhang” and nothing else. He then ate his own meal quietly.

Since the call the previous night, he hadn’t been spirited.

Xiao Zhan talked with Liu Han a bit and glanced at the golden retriever who was buried in his meal from time to time. After a while, Zou Rui came over with two meals.

“What are you talking about? Aiyo, isn’t this your roommate? I’m so sorry about last time, does it hurt where you were hit?” Zou Rui smiled and asked Wang Yibo beside him, with a bit of ridicule in his tone.

Wang Yibo squeezed the chopsticks in his hand tightly and replied, “Doesn’t hurt, Xuezhang personally helped me with some medicine.” He seemed to deliberately stress the word “personally” and Xiao Zhan couldn’t help but laugh.

This guy, actually going against Zou Rui, it’s kind of courageous.

Zou Rui snorted and didn’t pay Wang Yibo’s reply any more attention. He turned to his side and handed chopsticks to Xiao Zhan, saying, “Come on, eat.”

Xiao Zhan took the chopsticks and glanced over the dinner plate, shredded pork with green peppers, braised eggplant with oil and beef with onions.

“I don’t eat onions and green peppers.”

Zou Rui froze for a moment, then smiled and said, “What kind of food are you picky over when you’re so old? These are healthy vegetables. Eat more of them.”

Xiao Zhan fiddled with the green peppers on the plate a few times with the chopsticks, but still didn’t lower his head to eat. He didn’t like to eat these and he hated just the smell alone, not to mention having them in his mouth. But after all, Zou Rui had lined up to buy it. It seemed a bit arrogant to say that he wouldn’t eat it, so he couldn’t decide for a moment whether he should force himself to eat it.

“Xuezhang doesn’t like to eat it, why do you have to make him? What’s wrong with being a picky eater? Everyone has something they don’t like.”

Xiao Zhan raised his eyes and saw that Wang Yibo was frowning and speaking to Zou Rui.

Zou Rui stared at him with burning eyes, “How is it your business?”

Seeing that it was about to become a bloody battlefield, Liu Han quickly advised, “Don’t fight. If you have something to say, remember there are a ton of people around.”

Zou Rui valued his good reputation, so when he heard this, he went silent.

“I wouldn’t make Xuezhang do something he didn’t like.”

Wang Yibo’s voice was very low as he spoke this sentence, but Zou Rui, who was sitting next to him, heard it clearly and immediately threw down his chopsticks in a rage. He sneered out, “Really? Your Xuezhang doesn’t like you hanging around him, so why don’t you hurry up and leave?”

“Isn’t that enough?” Xiao Zhan couldn’t bear it, “I’ll buy another one myself. Wang Yibo, stop talking.”

Wang Yibo froze for a moment and his face paled a little. His head ducked down like a big dog being reprimanded by his owner and he stopped talking. Zou Rui laughed wildly and arrogantly, pointing at Xiao Zhan’s back as he departed, “You see? He doesn’t care about you at all, he only listens to me!”

Liu Han really couldn’t stand this, “Zou Rui, don’t be so proud of yourself. If you’re not good to Zhan , he will definitely dump you without hesitation.”

Zou Rui snorted coldly, “Don’t you worry about it.”

When Xiao Zhan returned, Zou Rui was alone in his seat.

“Where are they?”

“They left after eating.”

After the episode just now, the dishes in the cafeteria had almost been sold out, so there hadn’t been much left. Xiao Zhan had reluctantly picked a few dishes that he could bear and he finally had an appetite. He was trying to clamp a bite with the chopsticks when he heard Zou Rui say, “Zhan , move into my dorm.”

Xiao Zhan froze his chopsticks. “I said I want to take things slowly.”

A little impatiently, Zou Rui said, “We don’t have major-specific dormitories and it’s too inconvenient to meet up. You’re on a time limit, but you want to take it slow. So how long will you make me wait?”

Xiao Zhan put a shrimp in his mouth. His tone was flat as he replied, “I don’t want to change dorms at the moment.”

Zou Rui’s eyebrows quirked, “What, can’t bear to part with that little xuedi in your dorm? I just told him and he had no objections.”

Xiao Zhan had just gained back a bit of an appetite for lunch, but now it was destroyed again.

That silly dog, who knew what was going on in his head. He had obviously begged to live here. He had made such a promise at the time when he said, “Xuezhang, I’ll be good, don’t kick me out.” And then after, agreeing for the other person to move, did he not have any principles?

Xiao Zhan inexplicably became furious.

In the end, he still didn’t agree with Zou Rui’s proposal to move dorms. On the one hand, he didn’t want to share a room with Zou Rui, but on the other, he didn’t believe that Zou Rui wouldn’t do anything. An alpha and an omega living together, the risk of sex was too big.

Only living with the docile herbivore Wang Yibo is safe.

Thanks a lot for reading! Hope you enjoyed.

Your comments and votes will be highly appreciated here. Follow me for more updates.

STAY TUNED!

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!
HAVE A GREAT DAY / NIGHT!