CHAPTER 53

For the next half hour, Wang Yibo's brain was fragmented. His reason only returned when he slipped from the omega beneath him.

Xiao Zhan lay entirely limp on the floor, only his ass lifted high, having suffered a round of violent impacts so that now his hole and the skin around it were swollen red.

"Ow......" he groaned.

Wang Yibo quickly turned the man over, only to see that Xiao Zhan 's knees had been rubbed red also.

The air was thick enough to choke on with the sweet scent of omega, but it was being suppressed by the even stronger alpha scent and seemed to be obedient and submissive beneath it.

Wang Yibo's voice was hoarse, "Can you still endure it? Can you come again......"

After the heat, the two of them hadn't fucked again. T University required that freshmen had to live on campus, but the soundproofing and airtight sealing of the dormitory weren't very good. If they did something, a hint of pheromone scent might waft out and the surrounding students would know right away. Wang Yibo was so thin-skinned that he didn't dare to try anything.

Xiao Zhan lifted a leg and kicked him weakly, "So now you think to ask me......why did you ignore me when you suddenly thrust in just now?"

Wang Yibo had just come but was still half-hard. He brushed his cock lightly against his entrance and whispered, "I couldn't restrain myself......Does it hurt?"

It actually didn't hurt, it felt pretty great. Xiao Zhan thought back to the coarse, rough pleasure from just now and unconsciously began to clench down with his hole.

"Mmm......" Wang Yibo groaned. Unable to resist the temptation, his hips involuntarily rolled forward, thrusting the tip inside. His eyes seemed dark and dim, but also miserable, as if pleading for affection.

Xiao Zhan joked with a smile, "You still want to fuck me?"

Wang Yibo heavily nodded his head, a fire igniting in his eyes.

"If you want to fuck me, work harder." Xiao Zhan pulled him down by his neck, then stroked at the place where their lower bodies were connected, kneading at the portion of his hard cock still exposed to the air.

"Mark me completely, okay?"

Wang Yibo gasped in surprise.

"......are you absolutely sure? After the mark is completed, we'll be bonded together forever......even if you want to back out later, it might not be possible. I'm afraid you'll......"

"I won't," Xiao Zhan interrupted him. He hooked his hands beneath his knees, bending his legs up and spreading them out, exposing his wet hole. He deliberately turned an aggrieved look on Wang Yibo, his eyes teary and bright.

"Every time I want you to mark me, I have to beg for it. Is there something about the kind of omega I am that's unattractive to you?"

"How could that be......" Wang Yibo replied so fast his throat almost burned from the friction, "Whenever I look at you, I can barely hold back......but I'm worried about your discomfort. During the heat too, I had to restrain myself......"

Xiao Zhan scowled, "You're still talking about restraint? Then let yourself go and let's see."

Wang Yibo whispered hesitantly, "I don't dare......" During the heat, he'd let himself be a bit unrestrained a few times, but he'd been instantly scolded by Xiao Zhan . Now he'd been thoroughly trained, so if Xiao Zhan said no, then he would instantly stop.

"I'll give you the courage." Xiao Zhan was laying on the floor almost entirely limp, but he still issued his command from up on his high horse, "Don't restrain yourself. Fuck me without hesitation. Even if I scold you or hit you, don't stop until you're satisfied."