CHAPTER 59 (Bonus p1)

Xiao Zhan had recently felt that his alpha was acting a bit strange.

Normally when he arrived home, besides when cooking or doing housework, he'd stick to him, wherever he went. But recently, he'd been staying put in the study in front of his computer. When he asked him what he was looking at, he'd mumble out that he was checking over his graduation thesis, but his graduation was only a month away, so the final draft of his thesis should've been basically fixed. What part did he need to be checking over all night long?

Also, he wouldn't even let him touch his phone, even taking it in with him when he went to take a shower. He'd even changed the lock screen password, it was no longer Xiao Zhan 's birthday.

Strange, it was too strange.

It could be said that since they had been going out for three to four years, their relationship was so stable it couldn't be any more steady and that it was impossible for any sort of variation to appear.

Xiao Zhan was absolutely convinced that his alpha would never cheat, but Wang Yibo was obviously hiding something from him, not wanting him to know, so he had no choice but to turn a blind eye, pretending that nothing was going on while actually watching him on the sly.

He secretly observed him for several days and found nothing exceptionally out of place.

The days passed by in a flash, until it was finally the day of the graduation ceremony.

Xiao Zhan had deliberately asked for a day off. He'd graduated two years ago and found a steady job afterwards. For summer vacation that year, Wang Yibo had taken him to Germany to meet his parents. He'd originally girded himself to say something like "Please give me your son, I'll definitely work hard to earn money and support him," but after seeing the grand mansion of Wang Yibo's family, he'd swallowed those words down.

Fortunately, Wang Yibo's parents were very kind and didn't stage the dog blood1 drama of "we'll give you 50 million to leave our son" that Xiao Zhan had imagined. They hadn't embarrassed him at all. So, when they happened to bump into each other at the graduation ceremony, they were exceptionally cordial and enthusiastic, suffocating him in a three-way hug.

"Zhan , how much more beautiful and cute you are!" Mama Wang held him steady to take a long look at him, almost reluctant to let go of him to find her own son for a group photo.

The students nearby who heard these words stared blankly and shivered as if suddenly cold in the middle of the summer's heat.

Although Zhan Ge had already graduated, his fearsome, awe-inspiring reputation had lived on as a legend within T University. The graduates here were all Wang Yibo's classmates, so pretty much all of them had heard of the sensation these two's love story had caused on campus, but ever since Xiao Zhan left the school, people had talked about it less and less. Seeing him now once again, the urge to gossip was unavoidable.

"The two of them are still together? And have even met the parents? I thought they would've split up a long time ago."

"It'd be no big deal for other people, but Zhan Ge must definitely not be at ease off-campus. After all, Wang Yibo has topped our school's Male God List for three years straight. Not to mention the omegas, I think even a lot of the betas have their eyes on him."

"Yeah, yeah, I saw someone confessing to Wang Yibo just a few days ago."

"And after?"

"What happened after, don't you already know? Wang Yibo's heart is full of his 'gentle, cute, darling, charming' xuezhang."

Goosebumps spread over everyone's skin from head to toe.

"I think Wang Yibo might have bad taste......although Zhan Ge really is nice to look at, but......"