CHAPTER 26

"*hiss*......" His skin was suddenly pierced by those teeth. Xiao Zhan 's hands clamped down painfully on Wang Yibo's shoulders.

But, almost instantly, the pain began to ebb away as a trace amount of alpha pheromone flowed into his blood. The amount was very small, so the agitating omega pheromone in his body was neutralized at a relatively slow speed.

How long will a bite like this take?

Xiao Zhan didn't have much patience, but thinking of Wang Yibo's difficulty in marking him, he struggled to relax his body and cooperate with him to continue this endlessly long process of marking.

The temperature from Wang Yibo's body enveloped him. His broad, buff figure hugged him tightly in his arms. His fluffy head was buried in his neck as he bit the gland and his heated breath was tickling the skin there, as if it could burn his skin right up. His heart gradually also began to melt from the heat.

Just now it seemed that he'd been a bit excessive. Why would he let the silly dog get out and look for someone else? Since he was so obedient, what would he do if he really found someone else?

And then he put himself in Wang Yibo's shoes, having to hear that sort of thing said to himself......

He probably made Wang Yibofeel really heartbroken and sad.

Xiao Zhan 's guilty conscience grew even more and twinged again. He wasn't emotionally-sensitive and wasn't good at comforting people. Perhaps he'd hurt Wang Yibomany times without realizing it and that's why Wang Yibohad said what he did just now......

So now, he took the rare initiative to admit his mistake, "I'm sorry......I was too impulsive just now. I don't actually want to push you away or want you to leave......Don't be sad and don't be angry with me, okay?"

Wang Yibocouldn't speak at the moment, so he patted his back gently, which could be considered a sign of agreement.

"I just want you to be more confident." Xiao Zhan kissed his neck and whispered in his ear, "Don't you know how much I wanted to be marked by you......"

His hand stealthily slide his hand down and reached into Wang Yibo's loose clothes. The palm of his hand gently caressed along those tight abs above his waist.

There really were abs and they felt really good. It seemed that the photos were genuine.

"Oh......" While biting his gland, Wang Yibograbbed the hand Xiao Zhan was using to stir the flames. His breathing became heavier and his pheromones seemed to flow even more.

Xiao Zhan was hating how slow the marking was, so after discovering that there was a method to speed things up, he became energized and changed tactics in his mind. Speaking into Wang Yibo's ear, he tried to awkwardly seduce him, "Is that it? If a temporary mark is taking so long, how many days and nights are you going to need to get the job done during my heat?"

Wang Yibo's reaction was quite obvious. He tightened his arms, using his great strength to knead their bodies together. Xiao Zhan struggled to breathe from the squeeze and tried to struggle free. Right away, he discovered there was something hard pressing up from below him.

He'd never been one to be content with knowing his place. He instantly stretched his hand down to explore, quickly kneading at that stiff length.

Wang Yibo's body went rigid. The pheromone pouring into the gland suddenly doubled over the previous amount. Although the amount was still very small, the powerful alpha force contained within it instantly shocked Xiao Zhan 's brain and the pheromones scattered throughout his body were inexplicably suppressed.