CHAPTER 29

The busy and intense exam week seemed to be endless, yet also seemed to pass in the blink of an eye.

On the final day of exams, there was heavy snow and the evergreens of T University were completely covered with white snow, the campus coated with silver. When the last exam was finally finished, Wang Yibo walked out of the academic building and saw the rare, beautiful scenery of the outdoors. He stopped and appreciated it for a while, pulling down the scarf that was covering half his face.

The scarf had been personally wrapped around his neck by Xiao Zhan himself before he left and it seemed warmer than usual. He quietly felt the warmth and couldn't keep from laughing, his breath expelling into the air and blending in with the swirling snowflakes.

Xiao Zhan had less subjects to take exams for than he did, so he'd already finished his exams the day before. At this moment, he was probably playing games in the dorm and waiting for him to return. In the afternoon, they would set off on winter vacation. Anticipating it, he couldn't wait to get back there.

The campus path was covered with a thick layer of snow. Every step left a distinct impression in the snow. Wang Yibo 's heart stirred and he stopped and squatted down, gathering a bit of snow into a ball. He wanted to make a little snowman and take it back to show Jiang ShaoYan.

"Yo, look who it is."

Suddenly beside his ear, there was the sound of a voice cracking a joke. He looked up and immediately froze.

Zou Rui, who had just been in the middle of the path, turned slightly and looked down on him out of the corner of his eye. There were two tall male alphas beside him.

"Why are you alone? Did your xuezhang dump you?" Zou Rui laughed arrogantly and said to his companions at his side, "I'm just saying, Xiao Zhan doesn't look up to him at all."

Wang Yibo dropped the snowball and slowly got up.

"Wasn't it you who got dumped?"

His brown-green eyes were rarely this heavy. His facial expression looked a bit stern and grave.

"That time you forced him, when will you apologize to him for it?"

Zou Rui smiled slowly. The alpha in front of him, who was a little taller than him, unexpectedly had a somewhat strong sense of intimidation that gave off an oppressive feel, which gave him, who was also an alpha, a little shock. However, he quickly remembered that Wang Yibo basically had no pheromones at all, so he was purely bluffing. twHe personally could easily suppress him.

"Your xuezhang didn't say anything about it, so what qualifications do you have to criticize me?"

"I'm his alpha," Wang Yibo said, voice deep, "I'm qualified to ask you to apologize."

Zou Rui acted like he'd heard a big joke, bursting into loud laughter. He scoffed at that reasoning, "Once again saying you're his alpha? Didn't you say previously you're just his dog? I'm not going to apologize unless you can make me, so?"

"Although he might get angry, if you don't agree to apologize, I won't let you off today."

These words clearly indicated that they were going to fight.

This time even the other two alphas smiled. "Little xuedi, you're looking for a beating like this."

Zou Rui also said in arrogant disdain, "Not even mentioning you, but Xiao Zhan can't even beat me. I advise you not to overestimate your skills, so you don't lose too awfully and Xiao Zhan thinks you handed him over to me."

He paused for a moment, then added with mockery in his eyes, "But if you're too useless and can't get him through his heat, then he'll beg me to fuck him when the time comes, so don't blame me."