CHAPTER 60 (Bonus p2)

Over the next four or five days, Wang Yibo took him to several famous attractions in Germany according to his pre-prepared itinerary, plus some scenic and less well-known places. Every day, every hour was planned just right, not too tiring and not too boring.

However, what impressed Xioa Zhan the most was the intimate thoughtfulness of these German hotels. They stayed at the first hotel for three nights. The first day, the arrangement was misty roses and then they were replaced by apricot roses the second day and with red roses the third day.

When they arrived at the second hotel, the first thing he saw was yet again the beautiful red roses, which were replaced with yellow roses the next day. On the third day, they were changed back to those pale pink misty roses.

Xioa Zhan looked at the English words on the card, "Are Germans even so strict when it comes to romance? Leaving a card with a label, afraid that we wouldn't recognize roses?"

If it hadn't been for these cards, he might've suspected that Wang Yibo had specially arranged these flowers, but with these cards, it really seemed like these were official gifts from the hotel. After all, Wang Yibo wouldn't need to state the flower names specially, just writing "I love you" would be enough.

Wang Yibo smiled shallowly and didn't reply.

Seeing that tomorrow was his silly dog's birthday, Xioa Zhan quickly and sneakily prepared the gift while Wang Yibo was taking a shower early in the morning and hid it in his own pocket, then they went out together.

Today was their penultimate day in Germany. According to the original plan, they were supposed to go to Wang Yibo's family house to spend the evening with his parents and then head off home the next day. Xioa Zhan had bought some gifts and brought them with him. Although this wasn't the first time he was seeing his parents, he was nevertheless thorough about this kind of etiquette.

After ringing the doorbell, the door was opened almost instantaneously, so Xioa Zhan thought that the parents had been waiting for them and said a bit apologetically, "Dad, mom, I apologize, there was a traffic jam."

"It's fine, don't worry, you two come in quickly so you don't roast in the sun outside." The Wang couple enthusiastically welcomed them.

Xioa Zhan entered the door, put his gifts down, and took a seat on the living room sofa. Wang Yibo sat next to him, and Papa Wang and Mama Wang followed right after them, sitting on either side.

The four of them sat in relative silence for a moment.

"......"

Why does this silent atmosphere feel so strange?

Xioa Zhan took the lead and said, "Mom, Dad, what do you want for dinner? I'll cook."

Papa Wang quickly replied, "No, no, you don't have to do anything today."

Xioa Zhan was confused, "Is there something going on today?"

"Uh......" Papa Wang choked up and Mama Wang followed up for him, "He means that the two of you have been tiring yourselves out the past few days. Have a good rest and let us take care of dinner."

"Right, right, that's what I meant."

Xioa Zhan felt that something wasn't right about this. After the parents left, the two of them went up to their bedroom and he asked Wang Yibo, "What's up with your parents? They're more reserved than when I first met them."

"I-I don't know......" Wang Yibo looked all around, as if he had entered his own bedroom for the first time ever, and suddenly said, "I have a bit of a headache. Zhan , join me for a nap."