CHAPTER 62 (Bonus p4)

It would be reasonable to assume that after they were married, everything that followed was just the common trials and tribulations of family life, but in light of Xiao Zhan 's restless personality, to be average and dull was impossible and so it was also impossible for their lives to be the same.

For example, recently he'd thrown his alpha into the Cold Palace1 as punishment, firmly issuing the order that he wasn't allowed to touch him for a week.

The grounds for this were highly sufficient, it was because Wang Yibo was kissed by another omega.

He'd discovered that this happened after Wang Yibo returned from a business trip.

Back then, the two of them had come back from Germany and registered for the marriage certificate in order to get married. After that, two years passed in the blink of an eye. Wang Yibo took over his family's company and Xiao Zhan was also promoted at work. Although he was now more busy at work and had less time to be intimate, the passion in their relationship hadn't dropped as a result. The only thing that put Xiao Zhan in a bad mood nowadays was relatively minor, that at Wang Yibo's company there were many omegas coveting his own alpha.

If it weren't for Wang Yibo's incredible devotion, with his violent temper, it was possible that he would've already grabbed those little overconfident omegas and crushed them into the ground.

Today, as soon as he left his company's door, he saw his alpha waiting right outside.

In the past few years, Wang Yibo had grown a few more centimeters, so his figure had become even taller and broader, and his temperament had also matured a lot. Currently, he was wearing a long windbreaker jacket, all put-together and collected. The air of youthfulness had already completely faded from his face, so his facial features are deep and handsome, his distinctive eyes even more charming and dazzling than before. In a crowd, he was particularly prominent and eye-catching. However, when he didn't smile, he gave off the slightest aura of a ruthless, overbearing president, causing many people to take a second glance at him in shock.

(t/n: this 'overbearing president' is the cliche character trope that shows up in a lot of webnovels)

When he spotted him, he immediately burst into a grin that completely destroyed his image.

"Zhan ! Over here!"

Xiao Zhan : "......"

This silly dog really is still a silly dog. This silliness is exactly the same as those days when he waved and called out to me on the university sports field just like this.

He leisurely walked past him and was followed all the way to the car park. As soon as he got into the car, he was immediately embraced strongly.

"Did you miss me......" Wang Yibo nuzzled his head against his neck, "I missed you so much. You didn't video chat with me yesterday......"

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes to himself, it was just a business trip of three days, acting like it was a separation of three years.

"Did you not get my video call? I thought you were busy with your work, because I called and you hung up on me."

Wang Yibo's expression went puzzled. "I didn't get a call, how could I have possibly hung up your call?"

Xiao Zhan thought he was just playing dumb again, but he wasn't interested in any more nonsense. So he leaned in to kiss those long-missed lips and lifted his arms to wrap around his neck.

Wang Yibo instantly didn't have the ability to think about anything else, devoting himself wholeheartedly to the lingering kisses. Then he switched from the passive to active role, gripping his omega by the back of his head and kissing him deeply.