When you wanted them to quit and live elsewhere

There two ideas were mushed together since I (a) felt that they were similar in want and the convos would be in the end the same thing. And (b) because each one individually would be very short. 

I mean, in the end, you can't quit and then stay - nor can you really move out and still be a member, truly. Ya know? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kisame:

"-oh no, no, no, No." Kisame rushed out quickly making his way, while being mindful of your little daughter fast asleep on his chest, around the bed

"Kisa, I'm serious. It's not sa-"

"quiet."

The sudden dark and harsh tone surprised you and startled your voice back into your throat. The words now trapped there as you stared wide-eyed.

Kisame easily noticed the fear in your body language and in your gaze. Cursing under his breath, he continued over to you and let out a deep sigh.

"listen, I'm sorry" he rumbled out quietly "give me one moment alright? Sit on the bed and we'll talk about this"

He then left you in the room alone for a few moments. You stiffly made your way towards your shared bed and by the time your bottom met the plush surface, your husband returned. Slowly and quietly closing the door, he stood there staring down at you with a frown.

"(name), listen." He sighed running his free hand through his hair as he made his way over "you can't just say something like that so carelessly..."

When you didn't respond he huffed a bit with a pout on his lips. He then nodded to the door and tried once more.

"I asked Itachi to non-chalantly keep an eye on the others. So we shouldn't have any eavesdroppers." He sat on the edge of the bed and patted your thigh affectionately "I don't want to take any chances with you two. You girls are literally the best thing I've ever had in my life."

You sniffled and blinked at him several times. Your blue man gave you a sad half-smile and rubbed your cheek just under your eye where tears were forming

"you can't hide these" he teased softly "is it because of the missions?"

You nodded wordlessly, your hand covering your mouth while the other grabbed his pantleg. Kisame only nodded in understanding.

"it's too dicey for your liking huh" it wasn't really a question. Not when he knew you so well... "I can see where you're coming from. It wasn't really good for you here," he looked down at the little one in his hold "and it's definitely not good for her"

"i-i..." you hiccupped

"but, I can't do a whole lot if everyone decided to betray us. Well, Itachi would help us...but even with him. It would be next to impossible to get both of you ladies out safely. Especially with her being so little."

"I just...want us to be happy" you suffered out, furiously rubbing at your face

Kisame nodded and tugged you closer, pulling you into his chest so you were just as close as your shared daughter was. The safest spot in the room really. You buried your face into him and sobbed as quietly as you could.

"I love you two so much"

Hidan:
"the hell did you just say...?!" Hidan's head damn near snapped his neck in the sheer speed he used to look at you