You Have a Nightmare

Cause I have a frequent plague of nightmares

Kisame:

Kisame usually slept pretty hard, so he didn't notice until your nightmare became a night terror and you were screaming and flailing around in the bed. He sat up panicked looking about and kunai in hand but once he realized there was no REAL threat in the room, he dropped the ninja tool and carefully leaned over you. He grabbed one wrist at a time and began hushing you. Your thrashing seemed to calm down a bit at his touch and sound, but it didn't stop it all.

Worried you'd end up hurting yourself, he pulled you, gingerly, into his lap and held your arms against your body. Unable to move meant unable to hurt yourself. He rocked you back and forth softly as he whispered gentle and encouraging words until you calm down enough – to which he promptly woke you up and comforted you the best he could.

Hidan:

Hidan was NOT happy. He never took being woken up well, and being awoken to screaming and tossing was NOT going to go any better. He first slapped at you trying to stay asleep, but when you didn't stop he got mad. He yelled and tried to continue sleeping - when that didn't work? He leaned up fully prepared to smack you if he had to and kick you out of the room.

But upon seeeing your unconsious dsitressed form his harsh gaze softened and he bite his lip cursing himself for not noticing sooner. He then gently shoook your shoulder trying to wake you up.

Your arms flailed for something safe and without hesitation, Hidan grabbed them and pulled you tight against him. He kissed your forhead and gently shook you, kissed your cheek and poked at your body until you finally snapped out of the terrifying dream.

Deidara:

Deidara panicked. First he thought you were under attack, then once he realized it was a nightmare he panciked FURTHER. He didn't want to scare you, but he didn't want you to enjure the pain of the dream. He wanted to hold you down so you wouldn't get hurt, but he was worreid he'd hold you too hard and hurt you in the process.

Thus, he opted for screaming your name and shaking your shoudler until you shot up and tackled him for 'help'

Itachi:

Itachi took the easy route. He somehow got you under a genjutsu within your dream and calmed you down from within. When he coaxed you to wake up you were in his arms and he was watching you carefully and lovingly. Petting your head gently nad kissing your forehead

"you're okay" he mused softly allowing you to fall back asleep, this time peacefully.

Kakuzu:

Kakuzu was fucking pissed. So he kiced you out of the bed and upon impact with the floor, you screamed and shot up wide awake.

"finally, fucking screaming was driving me insane" he grouched turning around so that his back faced you as he returned to sleep.

You bitched and complained as you crawled back into bed and clung to him for warmth and 'security'

...although he did just kick you out of the bed...

BAM!

"god damnit (name)!" the 'old man' screeched as his body hit the cold floor

Sasori:

Sasori was not putting up with nightmares. He imeadiately called your name and shook you. When that was proving fruitless, he got up and grabbed smelling salts. He passed them under your nose and you startled awake.

Salts now far from your veiw he gave you a soft smile nad pet your head

"bad dream, my dear?" he asked in a soft and kind tone brushing your wild hair from your face

Tears welled in your eyes as you clung to him earning yourself a soft chuckle before you fell asleep wrapped around your loving puppet.

Tobi:

Tobi wailed until you woke yourself up and calmed him down.

Apparently your nightmare-fighting scared the shite outta him.

Zetsu:

Zetsu brought in a strong smelling plant and placed it next to you and once you woke up, he calmed you down. Then hunted down all and any sleep aiding plants, dragging them into the room and placing one that, he claimed to, get rid of nightmares.

You DID sleep peacefully though...perhaps he was right

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The long awaited return!!!!!

I only have three done don't kill me ;_;

If anyone has ideas~ You're welcome to let me know XD

XoxO