How He Wakes You Up

Kisame:

Kisame wakes you up by cuddling you closer and either littering kisses on your neck or in general using his lips to tickle whatever is nearby without really moving

Hidan:

It depends what kinda mood he's in honestly. Sometimes he'll poke your face, or he's groping some part of your body (usually your chest or thigh), or the rare one...kisses on your shoulder or back of your neck.

Deidara:

Tickles. well, licking tickles...? Let me explain!!  Usually he tries to wake you up by rubbing his hands on your arm or belly if your back is turned to him but then...well hand mouths happen and it ends up being tickled by licking...

Itachi:

Itachi using his finger 'draws' designs on your face. Trails his finger over the bridge of your nose, up past your temple, across your forehead (dipping slightly when it comes to between your eyebrows), down the other temple, across your cheeks then your lips and chin. Various patterns as theyre all on whim

Kakuzu:

Kakuzu usually wakes you up a not so fun way...coins rattling in a jar or 'piggy bank' (although he denys its a piggy bank, despite the fact it is the shape of a pig and in fact holds money)

Sasori:

Surprisingly, Sasori wakes you up ny littering your face with kisses. First he'll do one or two but if that doesnt work he gets annoyed and kisses your face more and more. If that doesnt work? He grabs all the blankets and rips them from you. those mornings he ends up grumpy all day.

Tobi:

Tickles. Tickles is the number one way he wakes you up. The only other way Tobi wakes someone up is jumping on the bed.

Zetsu:

Zetsu uses a flower and tickles your face with it, or if he's really in a good mood he'll dumo a bunch of petals on you, usually giggling in the process.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Because you can't have waking up process without how they wake you up xD