When He has to Go

Kisame:

“no!” you yelled childishly throwing a pillow at Kisame.

“I’m sorry (name), but I don’t have much of a choice” he sighed ducking JUST IN TIME to miss getting hit by another pillow as he tucked a shirt into his bag.

“you have plently of choice, just tell him it’s too much and you can’t go” you yelled your tears welling in your eyes “tell-tell pein I said no!”

“….(name)…” Kisame chuckled softly looking at your dishelved appearance as you ran to the door and tried dragging samehada under the bed to ‘hide’ him. Your blue boyfriend only sighed feeling sad himself but with you being so all over the place and unable to control yourself…well he didn’t want you to see him being upset about the decision and getting hysterical.

“don’t ‘(name)’ me…!” you hiccupped screaming in frustration as Samehada growled at you angrily “you can’t go. I need you here. With me” you sniffled your form feeling as if it were drowning in the room.

“…” Kisame let out an almost shaky breath as he collected you from the door, which you were desperately trying to block to trap him inside the room with you, and carried you to the bed sitting you right next to his bag “I’m coming back” he said softly resting his forehead on yours

You closed your eyes tears dropping down your cheeks

“not for an entire year…” you choked out a sob

“hey, you survived a lot longer than a year without me before” Kisame joked, although he didn’t smile in the least

“that was before I even knew you…you can’t quit now”

Kisame ended up delaying the departure by a few hours and managed to sneak out of bed with you still fast asleep. Only then would he let himself wallow in his own sadness with the separation.

Hidan:

“I’ll be fucking back” Hidan yelled putting his clothes back in the bag, for the fifth time.

“what if youre not?” you argued taking his shirt out of the bag only for Hidan to grab your wrist and rip it out of your grip

“didn't you yell at me last night to get lost?” Hidan grouched

“that’s different. I knew when I yell at you that, that you’ll just go somewhere here. I don’t like it that you’re just going to be gone for a whole year. It’s not okay”

“(name), stop being a bitch about this” Hidan sighed hugging you to his half-dressed form.

He could feel your breaths turn to gasps and sobs begin to form. Your fingers clung to his body pressing into him as much as he did to you. His collar was warm with your breath and wet with your tears. Hidan, despite how uncaring he seems, could easily tell when your hysterics were coming into play. He rested his head ontop of yours just quietly listening to you try to calm yourself down.

“now, no fucking other guys while I’m gone” Hidan had said it jokingly tho his voice didn’t sound much better than yours

“don’t bed any girls while youre gone” you retored back and received a snort from your white haired boyfriend. “I hate that I love you”

“heh” Hidan held you end closer, if that was even possible, and kissed your forehead “yeah, me too”

Deidara:

Deidara had to literally light bomb you and sneak out. Before that, you were a sobbing mess. You begged him not to go and clung to his leg wailing. Much to his dismay. Deidara was one that was quick to cry when their significant other was. He bit his lip to keep from crying and he bit it so hard he bled.