He gets sick

Kisame:

Was whining half the time, the other half was rufusing to let you leave him...and the bed.

Hidan:

Swore and bitched the whole time. Blamed you for being sick although he kept kissing you while you were sick.

Deidara:

Seemed like he was stricken with a deathly and fatal disease. Omly had a small cough and puked once tho. Was a big baby about it all.

Itachi:

Somehow lost his ability to do a single thing. Acted like a four yr old and at times ended up crying his eyes out, whether from frustration or cuz he was pissed about being sick...you werent sure.

Kakuzu:

Refused to take medicine, refused to eat and refused to beleive he was sick. Was a giant asshole about anything you did to try and make him feel better

Sasori:

Spent his time trying to diagnose himself, treat himself and make medicine. Did not want 'or need' your help. But you stealthily were finding him things he'd need and put them in easy to find places to make it easier.

Tobi:

Pretty much died. He beleeived as such and definitely acted like he did. Cried the entire time as well as threw a few tantrums.

Zetsu:

Was better in about 24 hours after seemingly dousing himself with something in a miracle grow bottle. You doubted it was the plant food but...one can never be too sure...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

sorry about this being so late, ive only had inspiration on a book i write privately and this is a tad rushed because i wrote it on my break at work :P

XoxO